Chapter 15

Blake's POV

I told her.. I told her everything now. She now knows everything I've ever thought or wanted to say but chickened out. I'm glad and proud too. "Can I have the drawing?" She asked meekly. "Of course girly," I smirked. She just blushed and kept looking at the drawing.

"Do... You like it that much?" I asked her. "No." She said. "Oh.." My face fell with disappointment in myself and sadness that I didn't do good enough. She laughed. Why? Why did she laugh? "No, because I LOVE it!" She smiled and put emphasis on 'love'.

I smiled back and said, "you worried me for a minute." While sighing with relief. "Sorry, I would love anything you make." She said while hugging me. I'm glad that we aren't fighting right now. That was our first fight and hopefully our last.

"So... Will you officially be mine?" I asked her with hope shining in my eyes. "Hmmmm," she said while making a thinking face. I found that completely adorable. I smiled and hoped she said yes. "I will think about it and tell you tomorrow morning." She said. I smiled. I still have a chance and I still have hope. "Ok then I will pick you up tomorrow morning and drive you to school." I smiled at her.

"W-well.... What if I'm busy?" She asked me. "Well I guess you'll have to change your plans." I said while smirking. "I don't have any." She said. "Well then why did you say 'what if I'm busy?' If you didn't have plans?" I asked her while studying her reactions. Her reactions are too adorable and funny! God, she's turned me soft... "W-well... You don't own me, so ask me before you make plans for me." She said while looking up confidently. "Ok, I'm sorry girly." I apologized.

I drove her home, because it was the end of the day anyways. And even if it wasn't she wasn't in the mood to go back in there after what happened.

When we pulled up in the her driveway, she got out and I did too. She walked up to the door and said, "thanks.. For everything." She smiled. "It's no big deal, I wanted to." I said. "Oh, I gotta go inside and get ready for 'girls night' tonight!!!" She said with excitement brightly glistening in her eyes. "Sounds fun. Well I'll let you go get ready. Bye," I hugged her goodbye.

Hmmmmm girls night huh, I thought while I smirked and drove into my driveway. I have a plan... A good plan.

A/N:
Hahahaha I love your guys comments.
I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!