Chapter 36

Claire's POV

We got to the club and went inside after waiting forever in a huge line.

We went straight to the back of the club and sat down on these very comfy couches.

"What do you guys want to drink?" Kendra asked while she was still standing.

"Piña colada, please." I said. And she nodded while looking at Drake and waiting for his answer.

"I'm not drinking tonight. A water would be fine. You girls can drink though and I will make sure nothing bad happens." He said protectively.

Kendra left to go get the drinks and that left me here alone with Drake. He's been acting a bit overprotective lately. It's probably because a lot has gone on.

"This club is pretty cool." He smiled. I looked around and smiled too. It was pretty cool.

"Yeah. I like the music." I said. He nodded and we sat there listening to the pop music until Kendra returned.

"Here ya go guys." She said handing us our drinks. I still don't know how she managed to carry 3 drinks without spilling any of them, I know I would've dropped them.

She sat down next to me and was bobbing her head to the music.

"Let's dance!!" She exclaimed.

I groaned and cuddled closer to the arm of the couch. "Nooooo."

"Drakeeee! Save mee!" I said dramatically.

He only laughed at me and waved. Such a Buttface... I glared playfully at him an he stuck his tongue out at me as I acted hurt by his actions.

We were in the middle of the dance floor and the drink was slowly helping me loosen up.

I started shaking my hips back and forth and so did Kendra. We laughed as we saw guys staring at us like we were meat.

"Like whatcha see, boys?" Kendra winked at them. One gaped at her and the other winked back.

I started full on laughing and almost fell over but someone caught me.

I didn't need to turn around to know whom it was. I just started moving my hips to the music again. He seemed to respectfully keep a distance from my body yet dance along.

I smiled and said, "thanks for dancing with me Drake. Kendra kinda left me for those guys."

I giggled looking at my crazy friend dancing with two guys and their eyes literally looked like a city at night. They lit up and were full of want.

She never had trouble with guys. Me on the other hand... Let's just say I'm awkward haha.

"Drake?" He questioned. I realized it wasn't Drake's voice... Meaning, it wasn't Drake.. Well duh!

"Umm.. I must be dancing with the wrong person. Sorry.." I said trying to escape the stranger's presence.

He pulled me back into his chest and moved all my hair to my left shoulder. I shuddered and tried to get out of his arms.

I don't know who tho guy is! why is he acting this way towards me?! Guys are so gross nowadays! They don't respect girls either.

"Babe, you know you can't resist me." I practically heard his smirk in his tone. But he got distracted by something.

I quickly ran off and heard him running after me. I saw Drake and some girl dancing and didn't want to disturb them so kept running towards the restrooms.

I was about to be in the girls' bathroom, but was pushed against the wall harshly.

I felt the air knocked out of my lungs for a second and my head was pounding.