Chapter 11

We got in his car and I stared out the window while thinking about where he might take me. I was getting really bored. I decided to start a conversation, "Blake?" "Yeah?" He answered. "Are we almost there?" I asked him. "Almost" he smiled.

We soon reached a beach. Why did he take me to a beach? "Beach?" I asked confusingly. "Yeah over here" he said with enthusiasm. He grabbed my hand and led me to a.. Cave?

It was SO BEAUTIFUL! "Wow" I said with a hint of awe in my eyes. "It's beautiful!" I smiled and looked at him. "You are" he smiled. Haha such a flirt. I just blushed and he continued to lead me into the cave. Soon I found a table with candles and flowers all around! It was gorgeous!! The cave wasn't one of those scary bear caves. Or creepy dark caves either.

It looks as if someone decorated and cleaned it? "How did you ind this?" I asked. "I always come here to think so I thought I'd clean the place and this could be my secret spot." He said while smiling down at me.

We sat down and ate steak and potatoes. It was REALLY good! Blake made it too!! I didn't think that he could cool!! Guess I was wrong. "I wanna show you something!" He said excitedly. "Ok" I smiled.

He took my hand once more and led me to the beach. The sun was setting and it look absolutely stunning! "Isn't it beautiful?" He asked. "Very!" I answered. We sat down for a few minutes just watching the sunset.

After a few minutes Blake picked me up and threw me over his shoulder!! "PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed and laughed. "Ok!" He answered. Next I know, I was surrounded by water. "BLAKE! I'm going to kill you!" I screamed. The water is freezing!!!

Blake got in the water and hugged me, "I'm sowwy baby!" He pouted. "It's otay" I smiled. I dunked him! "HAHA SUCKER!!" I yelled.

He looked mad! Hahaha! "Sorry did I hurt your big badboy ego?" I laughed. He lunged towards me and I RAN! Of course nothing can be perfect like a movie, I fell. Blake picked me up and started walking to the shore.

"You're gonna pay for that girly" he whispered.

A/N: hahahaha cliffhanger!!!! Sorry I will update soon!
I LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!!!!!