Chapter 13

Blake's POV

I was driving her home and she fell asleep. I heard soft snoring as I pulled up in her driveway. I got out an walked to the other side to open the door.

I opened the car door carefully since she was leaning on it and unbuckled her. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the front door. I remember her telling me something about her friend moving in earlier so I knocked on the door.

*knock knock knock*
Her friend answered the door. "Umm hi," she said. "Hey" I smiled and looked down at Claire. "She fell asleep on the way back." I stated. "I can see that captain obvious!" She laughed. She moved aside so I could go inside.

Once I was inside I asked, "where is her room?" "Upstairs second door on the right." she told me. I walked up the stairs and when I found her room I opened the door and sat her on the bed. She moved slightly and I sat next to her on the edge of the bed. I looked down at her and she looks like an angel when she sleeps :)

I stood up and turned to leave but I felt her grab my arm. I turned around and gave her a confused look. "Thank you," she smiled. "Anytime. Now go back to sleep there's school tomorrow." I said and smiled down at her. "Ok goodnight," she yawned. "Goodnight Claire." I said while leaning down to kiss her forehead.

A/N: you guys are awesome! I love everyone's comments!! I NEVER would've thought my book would be this popular! I hope more ppl love it!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!