Chapter 22

Claire's POV

Monday morning

When I woke up I felt something heavy on my body. I opened my eyes only to close them again because the light was blinding! I looked down to see what the heavy object was bad it was Blakey :)

He stirred in his sleep as he scrunched his nose cutely. He is so angelic when he is asleep! "Morning beautiful," he smiled. "Oh I'm sorry did I wake you?" I asked while giving a sympathetic look. "No, it's okay." He said while brushing the hair out of my face and holding the side of my face. He slowly leaned in and kissed me as gently as if I were fragile. I smiled and said, "it's Monday."

He groaned and sat up slowly taking me with him as he pulled me out of bed. "Come on lazy!" He laughed. I started laughing too and said, "I'm tired!" He just laughed and nodded while saying, "I can tell!"

When I finally stood up he hugged me and I hugged him back while he whispered, "I love you." In my ear. I said, "I love you more!" and he then said, "I love you most!"

As we sat at the table Blake stared blankly at the wall. "Blake?" My voice full of concern, said. He didn't answer... i knew that it is hard for him to go through all of this at once. I always have the right things to say, but this time... i'm speechless. "Blake?!" I said louder this time. "hmm?" he responded. "Are you okay?" I asked. Of course he isn't! ugh stupid me... "yeah..." He whispered as he finally started eating.

The phone rang and i got up to get it. "Hello, is my son there?" A woman asked. "Ummm, who is this?" I asked in an confused tone. "This is Blake's mother. We live across the street, or should i say, "lived" across the street. Someone just informed me that our house was burnt down while we were gone, so i wanted to know if he was alright." The woman said. "How did you know he was here?" I asked. "The neighbor that told me all of this told me they saw him go across the street with you." I was shocked that they were ok. Everything was fine now. "I will give him the phone." I told her.

I handed him the phone and he was confused. He talked on the phone and was in tears. "I love you too mom.. See you in 6 months... Uh huh... Yep... Bye." He said at the end of the conversation.

"Everything okay?" I asked him. He was silent while he walked over to me and hugged me. "They're alive.." He whispered. I felt my heart clench and I was so happy that everything was okay. "They were at my grandparent's house for a few months, and left a note on the counter but I guess the fireplace was left on and some windows were open, so my dad's work paper probably went on the floor and burned in the fireplace and started a bigger fire." He explained.

I'm so relived that everything is okay and that they're alive. "I love you." He said. "I love you too, a lot." I told him. "I wouldn't know what to do without you. They're staying at my grandparent's house for 6 months while the house gets rebuilt." He informed me.

We decided to stay home today and we cuddled and watched television.

When it was about 6:30, we got up and went out to eat. I chose a very elegant restaurant, to celebrate everything that's going well.

A/N:
Sorry. Writers block. Don't hate me or give up on me please, things have been crazy. Sorry :(
I LOVEEEEEE YOU ALLLLLLL!!!!