Chapter 12

"You're gonna pay for that girly," he whispered.

Oh crap... What's he going to do. He leaned closer to me as if he were going to kiss me but instead he ran back to the water an threw me back in.

Once I reach the surface I gasp for air. "Blake!" I yelled. "Yes?" He smirked. I ran at him, well the best I can for running in water, and jumped on him.

He held me up and looked into my eyes. This is by far the best date I've ever been on. Well.... It's the first date I've ever been on, but that doesn't matter because I'm pretty sure this will be the best.

As he leaned in to kiss me I pecked his lips softly and dunked him again but this time he took me down with him. We started walking to the shore again and we laughed.

As we were walking back to the car he said, "So... Do you think... That maybe we could go out again sometime?" He hesitantly asked. It isn't like him to act shy? Wow... "Yeah," I smiled, "that sounds like fun." I added. He smiled at me and opened the door for me to get in. He went to the other side to get in also.

When we were driving home it was silent. It wasn't tense or awkward. It was actually surprisingly comfortable silence. I just looked out the window and sang along to the radio, "Ooooh Ooooh I'm radioactive, radioactive.." He looked over at me. "You have a great voice." He smiled. I blushed and looked away. I've always been discouraged by my father whenever I sing. "Thanks.." I said quietly. "What's wrong?" He asked me. Should I tell him? Eh I guess it wouldn't hurt. "My dad discourages me when I sing.." I said while looking down at my hands, which have suddenly became the most interesting thing. "Look at me Claire." He sternly said. I realize that he had pulled over in a parking lot.

I look over at him and his eyes hold anger, passion, sympathy, and love..? He must really care. "You aren't bad. You are really good! Don't listen to him or any other people that try an bring you down! Ok?" He said. "Yes.." I answered.

He smiled at me and reached over to give me a hug. I hugged him back and smiled at the simple yet sweet gesture. He is being really sweet and kind. I've fallen for him... Harder then I thought I would.

A/N: sorry I kept you waiting so long for this chapter. I've been a bit busy lately and reading other books. I hope you can all forgive me! :(
I LOVE YOU ALLLL!!!!