Back stage. Niall (for michela)

A/N- Happy birthday girly and updates are now slower some things have been going on with my family. including a few dead now soooo sorry I will still try.

"C'mon Michela." Paul said pulling my arm along the corridor. "Niall wants to meet you right now."

Just then I peek from behind Paul and see Niall coming in our direction. "Paul, c'mon I have seen you run what is taking you so long."

"Niall you like the shyest girls." Paul said starting to walk away, "In any case she is a lovely girl."

Niall watches him walk away before he says anything to me, "Sooooooo'' he started awkwardly and I just stared at him. Why would the most gorgeous guy in the world want to see me of all people. ''You know it's rude to stare? Who am I kidding I was staring at you through out the entire concert, I have no room to talk." and I just continued to stare at him. "Will you marry me?" he asked getting down on one knee with a large smile across his lips.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"So you do talk, mind telling me your name babe?" He said standing up still smiling largely.

"Michela." I said still looking at him like he is nuts.

''I know that it's Lou's pick up line but it was the only way for you too finally talk." he sat down on a bench not far from where we were standing, "so tell me about yourself Michela."

"Umm right so I am 18 (I know you are not but for now) from Ohio back in America. moved here to try something new.''

"New country is really new, isn't it."

"Yeah as you know."

"True, only yours are so much-"

I looked up and saw Liam standing in front of us, "Ni we gotta leave in 10 minutes."

We watched as he walked away before either of us spoke, "Yeah I gotta go soon, but can I get your number so we can talk again?"

"Sure. Can I get a picture?"

"Of course." he smiled big and just before the picture took he kissed the cheek, "So save that picture we'll need it someday. And I gotta go but I loved meeting you.''

"Thanks." was all I could manage and was still trying to hide the fact I was blushing.

He went running down to where Paul was waiting, "I'll text you, lovebug."

Month later-

I woke up early that morning Niall was coming home and we had been talking every day since we met. And saw that I had a message that I had to answer before I got up or I would forget even if it was Niall,

So I am hooooooome today! Me you and a movie night to celebrate, and of course ill get the food?

Yaaaaaaaay! sounds fun. I texted back quickly getting up to get ready.

Great, my place, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I wanna see you SOON!

I took off at the door and was in a taxi when I saw it. I gave the driver the address and texted Niall till I actually got to his place,

When I got there Niall was not alone, "Sorry Michela but the boys won't leave, help me."

"Michela! So you are the that Niall was going crazy waiting for, Harry you own me 10 pounds!" I saw Zayn behind Niall before running back to the others.

"C'mon in." he lead me into the living room, "Okay boys we have a lady here so try to be on your best behavior." he said in a fake voice.

"And you call me the daddy of the group." Liam said popping a movie in. "By the way we are having a movie night. Here."

The first movie was Pitch Perfect, Niall fell asleep by the time the riff off scene was playing. He was leaning on my shoulder and I was paying him no mind.

Until I heard my name being whispered. "Niall is talking in his sleep again." Harry groaned from the other side of Niall. "Michela, it's obvious that he wants you, you shut him up."

"Fine, lets go to bed Niall." I stoop up and helped a sleepy Niall up and to his bed.

"You'll cuddle with me right?" he questioned as I pulled the blankets over him. "Please please I love you!" He said sitting up.

"It you really want me-" he pulled me into a hug.

"I will always want you with me." he said yawning and lying down. "Shame this is all a dream."

"What do you mean?" this was not a dream but it was a real life.

He yawned and crawled closer into me, "You staying with me. Me saying that I love you."

I burst out laughing when I heard that, "Yeah, no. Ni, this is real life. You are just tired but you are awake."

He was silent for a few seconds before he said anything else, "Shit."

"Don't sound so happy. You don't even know if I like you back." I said pulling him closer, "And yeah I do."

He took no time to response to that, "YES! She likes me!"