It's over. Niall part 2

Niall's POV~

I said it, we were over. But why did that only make me hate not forgiving her. She was sorry and I missed her like crazy. I know she was waiting for me to tell her my thoughts but I knew she just watched the show. She heard me say that it was over. In my crazy mind I hoped that she would call me to find out my thoughts. I would forgive her and we would get past this. When I said it was over I ruined any chance of us ever getting back together. Just that thought 'I ruined any chance of us getting back together' made me want to break down right there.

"Mate, you okay?" a familiar voice says to me breaking me from my thoughts.

I turned to see Zayn, "Yeah just a thought." Thoughts that I did not want roaming around, "Thanks though." I say more for my benefit.

"You sure?" He says more concerned. All the boys know that I have been a wreck since Y/N.

"I'm sure I was just lost in thought." I say before hurrying away. I ran onto the bus with the rest of the guys. 

"Hey Niall, you okay? You look sick." Liam said when I sat down.

"Now that you say something I do feel sick. I'm going to get some rest." I said leaving again to avoid another conversation about Y/N.

I pulled my curtain shut right before Zayn came on the bus, "Hey did Niall say anything to you guys?" he said straight to the point.

"He was sick and was going to get some rest. Why?" Liam said concerned again.

"I think it's Y/N. He never says that it's her but he is you know." Louis said. Then it was quiet for a few seconds before he added more, "I wish we knew what to do about her. He still loves her but he is hurt and I just don't know what to do." 

"We totally get it." Zayn says I heard him sigh before I drift off to sleep.

Your POV~

I cryed for hours after I saw the show. I knew that what I did was horrible and unforgivable but a small part of me hoped that he would. I fell asleep without realising it. At 11:00 pm I woke up to hear my phone going off. Not going to lie I wanted it to be Niall more then anything but I knew that it wasn't. When I finally checked it was Zayn. Why would Zayn call? 

"Hello?" I asked more then really saying hi.

"Y/N, How are you?" He said but I just sat there not responding. Why was he calling? He was silent for a few seconds before he said anything else, "By the way this is Zayn." 

"I know that." I said in a quiet voice. Then I got more quiet, "Why are you calling me? You heard what he said it's over."

He sighed then I heard the phone get handed away, "Y/N it's Liam. We just had a few questions that we wanted to ask?" 

"Go ahead." I said with no emotion.

"Do you really think that you and Niall are really over?" 

I didn't want that, but Niall did, "I don't want it to be really over, but if that is what Niall really wants then I can live with it." I said not showing signs that I was really crying.

"He doesn't. He won't say anything but anytime you are mentioned he gets lost in thought and then he gets sad." He said quickly after I answered.

Niall's POV~

I knew that I was not sick it was only an excuse to get away from the questions. The boys decided to stop hounding me about Y/N. They were up to something because that next day no one said anything or asked me if I was feeling better. 

"What is going on?" I asked after a couple hours of nothing.

''Nothing." Louis said innocently. Louis is never innocent.

"Okay then don't tell me." I said and was about to climb back into my bunk again.

"By the way there is someone here for you. Oh and just so you know it was Liam's ides." then he got back to what ever it is Louis's do.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. Y/N was sitting at the table across from Liam. As much as I wanted to run over to her and pull her in my arms and never let her go, I couldn't.

"I'll just leave you alone." Liam said walking out.

When we were alone we sat there in silence before she said anything, "This was not my idea. They brought me here I will leave if you want me you." She said getting up.

I took my chance and ran over to her and pulled her in for as hug. "No you can't leave. I'll miss you." I whined as I buried my face in her hair.

She nodded her hand, "Ok I'll stay." Then she buried her face in my shirt.