Interesting situation. Harry (for Bryana_v)

Harry and Bryana-

"Hey Bryana!" my best friend Niall said running up to me at work.

"Hey Niall, why so happy?" I noticed that he had a massive goofy smile stuck on his face.

"I met a girl! Her name is Alex, so beautiful." he was already a goner for her, it's too cute, "Funny story how we met, I was going to our flat to sleep because I worked a double shift. Only it was not your flat, it was Alex's."

I laughed at the story, "Your welcome. How did she not find you weird?"

"She may have, I don't know. You still dating that David guy? We could double date or triple date if Zerrie want to come." He sounded excited about it already.

"No, there was no love in the relationship anymore." or ever.

"Not to sound mean but good because Harry is single and if I remember correctly you had a larger than life crush on him." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, "Right because Harry is going to be interested in dating me." I said sarcastically.

"No trust me, he really does like you! Why do you think he hit David? He was jealous that you were dating him and not him."

"Fine it sounds good. When is a good time?"

"Well I already have a double date with Zayn tomorrow, so if Harry is free will it work for you?"

"Yeah."

The next day-

Today works for all of us. And Harry had been texting me nonstop since yesterday. All were cute and they just kept coming in.

Today is the day! Today is the Day! Today is our date!

What should I wear? I need to look hot! If I don't know if I can look as good as her!! HELP ME!

That was Louis. But it's true :) :) :) :) :)

I laughed at the messages and continued to get ready for our triple date. Niall had assured me that I knew Alex and that we would get along.

Wanna go with me to the movies before dinner? Harry texted me a quarter til 5, 3 hours before we had to meet at the restaurant.

Course! What movie?

Your choice, I will be over in 10! See you soon ;)

I was just finished getting dressed just as Harry showed up, "Hey Bryana, you ready to go?"

"Yeah sure."

We got to the theater and decided on watching Annabelle. I knew that Harry takes girls to scary movies so they cuddle up to him.

By the end of the movie I was snuggled close to Harry not daring to look up at the screen. "You ready for dinner, babe?"

"Ok-kay." I stuttered but not moving away from Harry.

We walked to the restaurant, which was only a block away. No one was there. "Where is everyone?" I asked Harry before sitting down on a nearby bench.

"We were running a bit late, and I thought for sure the others would beat us here." he took a seat next to me. "We should call Niall and Zayn."

"Okay, maybe we got the wrong times. I'll call Niall." He walked down the street a little to call him.

Zayn picked up on the first ring, "Hey Bryana!"

"Hey Zayn, what time are you and Perrie getting here?"

"What are you talking about?" he really did sound confused.

"Niall said that-"

"THAT WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA!" Harry's loud outburst cut me off.

"Never mind that I think Harry found out what's going on."

Zayn laughed, "Okay, go finish your date." and he hung up.

I walked over to where Harry was fuming, "Niall, I understand what you did for us but-" "It was but how to I say that you lied about the double date?" he looked over to where I was just at and saw that I was right next to him, "I'll call you back."

"So, Niall set this up?"

"Zayn tell you that?"

I shook my head and took his hand, "I don't mind. At least you actually seemed to want to go on the date."

"I do want to date you, but then you dated that Denis guy."

"David. And I heard that you fought him." I recalled. We continued to walk back to his car, still hand in hand.

"Not really fight, I just wanted to hit him so I did, really hard." he said with a small smile, "I am still hungry, you wanna get something to eat with me?"

"It's still a date, right?"

"Yeah, the date I have been waiting for a long time." he opened the car door for me.