Found love in a heartbreak. Harry (cutebunnyliveworld)

I walked up to Liam's flat. Him and Sophia just broke up again and this time it sounds like they are truly done, not that it was a problem, if you ask me.

I was greeted by an attractive curly haired man with crazy green eyes, "Oh I was looking for Liam." I said surprised.

"Well as of right now, Louis is convincing him that females are not needed." He said before clearly checking me out, "But you are the exception." He stepped out the way of the doorway letting me through.

I saw Liam on the couch and Louis on the couch and Curly was coming in behind me, " Hey Li, you know that I would have been here sooner but weird curly haired man said females were not needed."

"Harold? Be nice to Marta. She is only a friend of Liam's, not going to hurt him anytime soon." Louis scolded.

"Thank you, Louis." I childishly stuck my tongue out at, Harold?

"As long you know he is only defending you because you are a lady, he loves me much more. Oh and do not call me Harold, only Louis can do it." Harold said. Then looked over at Liam with a look. "So Liam is this finally it? Can we block her number, stop her at the door if she shows up?"

"Spill her coffee on her, when she comes into Starbucks?" I questioned.

"No let's try to keep this break up descent." Liam says dropping his face in his hands.

I laughed knowing that he was too nice to be mean, "You are right. Anyway what do you need us to do for you?" Louis asked, he was the only one being supportive.

"For now I would say." He looked around the room settling his eyes on 'Harold' , "Get Harry out of here, his flirty looks at Marta is driving me insane. I don't even want to think about love."

"Hey!" Harry yelled then thought about it, "I will only leave willingly if I can get Marta's number."

"Yeah, sure, just leave." Liam said pointing to the door.

Louis got up, "Okay Harry, we will give you number later." He said helping Harry out the door.

"How come I have never met Harry?" I questioned when they were still walking away.

"Because he is a flirt and you are a flirt. So I thought that if you met that you might end up dating." He lied down, "If he keeps going after you tell me, I love Harry but he is a brother and you are a sister."

"Okay that won't be an issue." I lied. I like him and if there is any real chance of dating him I would take him up on it.

"From the way he was checking you out I am going to worry anyway." Louis came in and took the seat next to Liam.

"So I gave him Zayn's number telling him it was yours so I hope that he can Zayn don't know each other." Louis said throwing a pen at Liam, "You have to admit that this has taken your mind off of Sophia."

"No it's making me worried. Just keep your boyfriend in line, Lou." Liam said glaring at his phone, "By the way he knows it's Zayn's number, he is on his way back."

"Keep referring to him as my boyfriend and you can deal with him on your own." Louis said going to the door, "But I will let it slide this one time. Harold go away I can explain it later!" Louis shouted out the door.

"Okay well I am just going to go. This has been weird enough for one trip." I said getting up and going to the door, " Take care of Liam." I told Louis before giving him a hug and leaving.

I walked toward Harry as he walked back into Liam's place. I could see him checking me out as we passed, "You would give me your number right?" He asked.

"Of course, but later so Louis and Liam do not know about it." I said smiling back at him

"I am going to hold you to that." he smirked walking into the house. I walked the rest of the way back to my flat looking forward to Uni tomorrow.

The next day-

Liam was here today looking a bit better than he had yesterday. Louis was with him again. Harry was with them as well but he was looking around distracted. Part on me wondered if he was looking for me. But I knew I would to wait until Liam and Louis were not around.

I walked over anyway, "Hey Li, how are you doing?" I asked giving him a hug.

"Since it is no longer a fresh wound, a lot better." he said still sitting there looking sad.

I glanced at Harry, who seemed to be fighting Louis mentally, "Good. So bad time to ask but what are you going to do when you have your next class with her?" I asked turning my attention from those two dorks.

"I thought about faking sick or ignoring her." He looked at Louis before going on, "Besides Louis has that same class with us he will distract me."

Louis turned his focus from Harry to Liam within seconds, "Yeah, like you did for me after mine and Eleanor's last break up."  They both startec to gather up their belongings and heading towards the proper building.

"So you want to get coffee with me?" Harry asked handing me his phone. I gave him a confused look, "For your phone number and why not go out now while we have the time."

"Of course." I put in my number and followed him to go on our first of many dates,