Valentines Day. Liam (year 2)

Last year we got engaged and in that time we have had no plans for the wedding lined up.

"Y/N, remember last year we got engaged on valentines day?" Liam said walking into the dining room. "and we have yet to make the plans for it. I have an idea let's go back to ski resort we went to then. Maybe get some inspiration."

It's not like we had any thing better planed, "Sure sounds like a plan."

"Great because I got the tickets already." He said smiling, "And I got all the bags packed, we are ready go now."

He drove us to the airport, "Private plane, of course. Lines are a pain and we get to the resort that much quicker."

On the plane Liam was on his phone or texting someone at all times, "Li, it's Valentines Day, why do keep going on your phone?"

He laughed before he put it away, "You'll see." and he went back on his phone again.

I watched out the window till I saw that we had landed, "Li, we're here. So can you tell me now?" I begged as we grabbed te rest of our bags and got off.

"No not yet, but soon enough." he said with a laugh.

We drove the rest of the way to the hotel, "Li-" I started.

"Soon enough." he said as he pulled me into the hotel, "Really soon, too. Oh Payne." he told the man at the front desk. 

He looked at us and laughed, "Of course, here you go." and he handed us 2 room keys.

"Two rooms?" I questioned.

"Yes. Room 16F is for the lady, room 16G is for the sir. May I speak to Mr. Payne alone?" he asked me.

"Sure. I'll just go to my room." 

My room was a typical room but my bathroom was locked. Liam showed up a few minutes later, "Li my bathroom is locked."

"I know. It's part of the plan just don't be scared." he said unlocking the door.

"Why?" my sister was in the bathroom with a wedding dress. "Never mind."

"Get changed and I'll see you at the alter."