You're his celebrity crush. Niall

Your POV:

I love being on tour. The fans are awesome they are always are amazing. They are also awesome on twitter. Today while I was on twitter someone sent me a One Direction interview.

Interview: So anyone got any girlfriends or celebrity crushes?

Louis: Well me, Liam, and Zayn have girlfriends. And Niall's celebrity crush is-

Niall: No one! Louis shut up.

Harry: Niall may have said that Louis can't say but I will. It's that one singer named Y/N.

Interviewer: Niall you're really red. Have you ever met her?

Louis: No, but he wishes.

Niall: Maybe just a Little.

That's were the video ended. It was just the part about Niall liking me. I could not contain my happiness. Then I saw some of the trends, #NiallandY/N and #Y/NshouldtweetNiall were both trending. 

"Well I should re-tweet the video to Niall." I said out loud to myself.

@Nialloffial- a little fan of yours sent this to me. with the video attached.

Niall POV:

According to Y/N a fan sent her the video of the guys saying I liked her. A few minutes after it was sent to me I heard laughing from the other room, "Congrats Niall Y/N knows you like her." It sounded like Liam.

"Yeah, thanks to you and the fans." I liked her but I was not she liked me back, "What is she does not like me back?"

Then they all straightened up, "Guess I never thought of that." Louis piped up, "But if she did not like you she would not have tweeted you, right?"

"Unless she is a meanie." Harry said.

"No she is famous she can't be like that publicly." Zayn kicked in.

This started Zayn, Harry and Louis arguing if she would do that. Liam stood away watching twitter, "I think she likes him or she would not have tweeted that."

He handed me the phone, @Nialloffical- We never met true but we can change that DM me :)

"What does it say/" They asked now staring at me.

"She likes me!" Now I was being an idiot.