Your parents hate him. Zayn

You know your parents hate him. They alway have they have never hid it. All they ever do is say how bad of an influence on you. But today after he dropped you off it was bad. They sat you down, and puont blank they told you to break up with him.

"What! No! Why?" you say jumping to your feet.

"He is not good for you. He has too many tattoo's and he does not seem to care about what we think." your father said.

"Yeah well niether do I. Thats why I won't dump him." you yelled.

"That's what we mean. Why don't you care what we think? We beleive it is because of Zayn." your mom said jumping into the conversation.

"You know what I am over 18 I can leave and I can date Zayn and you cannot stop me." and you did not listen as they tried to keep from leaving. When you were a few blocks away you stop to call Zayn.

"Hey, Zayn I need a place to stay?" you asked

"Sure Y/N. What happened?" he asked sounding concerned.

"It is a long story I'll tell you when I get there." already half way there.

"Okay, love you." he said and hung up.

When you got to his flat his door was open so you walked right in and closed the door behind you. "Zayn!" you say looking for him only to find him in the kitchen.

"Hey babe. Wanna tell me whats up now?" pulling you in for a hug.

"Remeber how I told you my parents hated you?" you said going on as Zayn nodded. "Well they have now lost it 100%. Now they want me to just break up with you."

"So what you gonna do. I don't want to break up but they are your parents you cannot just cut your self off from them." still hugging you from behind.

"Oh I won't I'll just have to move out."

"Wanna live here?" he asked.

"Sure my parents can't kill me. I love you and it will be fun." turning around to give him a kiss.