Preference: Thanksgiving with him

A/N- I just realised I did not get a Harry one written. I will write his soon. And I don't always forget him and I don't hate him.

Zayn-

We always spent every holiday without each other. Or we would go over to his family's house. But this Thanksgiving we would be together at my Grandmas house. He has never met her before and I was worried that she was not going to like him. The tattoos and all the black clothing was bound to either scare her or keep her from getting to know him. "Y/N, you act like she is going to hate me." he said picking up the wine we were going to bring.

"Have you seen you? You actually are kind of scary looking." I said hugging him, "Or at least to a little old woman you are."

He laughed and started to drag me outside to the car, "Relax Y/N, she cannot just go off first impressions. If we all did, we both know that you would not have agreed to date me in the first place."

He helped into the car and started the drive away. The ride was quite long and full of nerves, "Zayn, wait." I stopped him from getting out of the car, "I love you."

Another first, "I love you too." he kissed my cheek before getting out of the car and helping me out of my side.

We walked up to the door slowly, I knocked at the door and waited for a few seconds before my mum answered the door, "Y/N Zayn, good to see you both. Come in and meet the others."

Zayn stood beside me quietly as I introduced him to everyone, "This is Zayn, my boyfriend." I motioned to him. My brother had already met him along with my parents and my Grandma just sat there staring at him for a few seconds not looking happy. I was worried until she spoke up, "So Zayn tell me about yourself." she smiled and motioned to the seat next to her.

"Not much to know about me." He said smiling taking the seat. "What about you?" He smiled wide at me before turning to Zayn and starting along conversation with him. Needless to say I think she likes him.

Niall-

I waited outside the door of my best mates house while he tried to convince them to let's stay for their families Thanksgiving. I hardly knew them I only went over there to hang out with Niall so I never really met the Horan family. I watched as he ran to me, "My parents say yes, but you have to claim to be my girlfriend that way no one complains that we are not all family."

I looked back at his parents who was in the doorway watching, "Okay but what if they start to question it?" I got out of the car and waved to his parents.

"Y/N, sad to say we never had a proper meeting, I am Maura." She gave me hug and brought me into the kitchen with the other women, "This is Y/N, Niall's girlfriend."

Dinner was loud and oddly I did not feel out place, they acted as if I was actually a Horan. No one questioned us at all. We were the last ones to leave of all the guest, "Thank you Maura. It was wonderful, I felt really welcome."

I gave her a hug and followed Niall back to his car. "That was nice." I said when he pulled up in front of my complex.

"It was, I swear they acted as if you were a Horan, not just some random girl that I brought home." I laughed,

"Have you ever done that?" I punched him in the arm lightly.

"No but a few cousins have and Greg brought one girl who had really only met like an hour before the Easter dinner." he got out of his car and helped me out of my side, "You might have been my fake date, but a man always walks a lady back to her door." He took my hand and did not let it go until we made it to my flat.