Your first fight. Niall (for abbie)

(For Abbie)

"PULL OVER NOW!" I yelled at Niall

"NO! We are to talk about this." He said refusing to pull over to let me out.

"I don't want to." I said. I was staring out the window at the rain, trying to ignor Niall who still was trying to talk to me.

"If you're not going to listen, I'll pull over." he getting to the side of the road. "Now how is this going to help?" I ignored him again and just got out, "ABBIE!" he yelled. But he followed me out, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going home." I said still walking away.

"It's raining I'll take you home." He said trying to catch up with me.

"No!" I said not stopping.

He got back in his car. He followed me down the road. It was getting annoying, "What are you doing?" I yelled at him.

He looked confused for a few seconds then pulled out his phone. I felt mine vibrate and he was calling me so I answered, "Sorry, I can't hear you. What did you say?"

I rolled my eyes, "What are you doing?" then hung up forcing him out of the car.

"I'm trying to make sure that you get home safe." he said stopping infront of me and looking at the ground.

That was really sweet but I was still mad, "Why?" I asked meanly.

He looked hurt, "Because even if you're mad you're still my girlfriend and I love you."

"I love you too but why do you act like that?"

"I really don't know but just because i act that does not mean I don't care." he paused to shiver, "Please get in the car and let me take you home. Or we both will get sick."

I finally realised how cold I was, "Fine."

He opened my door for me, "Abbie I'm sorry I act like that." he said as I got in he gave me a small peak on the cheek.