Valentines Day. Niall

Niall wanted to go back to Mullingar for Valentides day and you were with him. Meeting his parents on valentines day fun. Not getting up was not an option.

Niall was in the shower when you finally got up. But you had to ask him something. "What are we doing for dinner?"

Sticking his soapy head out. "Their place. And Greg will be there to."

"Right I forgot." all the more reason to freak out.

"It. Will. Be. Fine." he said kissing your nose between words.

"So what else are we doing?"

"Not much. We're ordering in. My mum is a believer in not cooking on valentines day." sticking his head back in the shower.

When you got to his parents house you met both his mum and dad. Them and Niall kept talking. You sat there nervous not knowing what to say.

"So Y/N what do you do?" his mum asked noticeing you not talking.

"I am going to school, I work at a walmart near our flat." mostly school though.

"Where did you two meet?" she asked again.

"Met at walmart." while you were working.

Greg was knocking on the window. "How long has he been out there?" getting up and following everyone to the door.

"Greg get in here sorry we did not hear you." his dad said closing the door behind him. " This is Y/N. Her and Niall are dating."

"Hi Y/N. I have heard so much about you. It is nice to meet you." he said going for a handshake. "So mum what's for dinner pizza?" moving hia attention to food.

She only laughed, "Pizza."

All of them were talking but you sat there only talking if someone asked you any thing.

When the pizza got there you were going to stick to the same plan only they started asking you more questions. Never had a chance to really stay hiden. After dinner you were super tired so you and Niall were heading back to the hotel

"Sorry I know you wanted to stayy hidden but you had to really meet them." did he just admit to having them bombart you with questions.

"Well do they like me?" that is more important right now.

"Yeah they do. Next time they hope you will be more loose. But I love you more."

giving him a hug, "Happy Valentines Day. I love you too but I am tired and going to bed."

"Great I'll join you."