Your protective older brother. Liam

"You know I have met your mum and your dad. But what about your older brother?" Liam was right he has never met your brother and you wanted to keep it that was.

"I know but you don't want to meet him." not that he was bad he was just a little protective.

"Yeah I do," he looked at you with those eyes and you almost wanted to say yes, "But why don't you want me to meet him?"

"He is a little over protective." not that it was not nice to have someone always looking after you.

"So you think he'll not like me?" no I'm afraid he'll scare you off. He has been known to that.

"Yeah." he does not need to know everything.

"He might but he might not. So can I meet him?" no but would have to eventually better sooner than later.

"Sure just let me arrange it." 

You talked to your parents thought it was a great idea. What was wrong with them. Now for the worst part your brother had to agree.

"So Daniel can I ask you something?'' knowing he also wanted to meet Liam.

"Shoot."

"Do you want to meet Liam?" please say no.

"Of course. Remember I asked before you just keep saying no." that was true.

This was going to be weird, "Okay he wants to meet you too. And by the way please don't be over protective."

"I am not that protective," you shot him a look, "Okay maybe a little."

You planned a day where Liam could come over and you could spend the day just hanging out with Daniel.

 Yep like you thought he was going to be protective but not off the wall. He sat between you and Liam. You were never alone in the same room.

At one point Liam left to use the toilet, "I don't like him."

Point blank and no expatiation why, "Why?"

"No reason." what kind of responds was that.

Liam was coming back so you drop it but you'll find out the real reason why not later.

Liam left an hour later, "Tell me why don't you like him?"

"You're right." what kind of answer is that, "I mean you are right I am protective."

"So what dose that have to do with you liking him?" his was so confusing.

"I don't like him because he likes my little sister." brothers.

"What has he done to make you think he'll hurt me?" as far as I knew there has been nothing to let him think that.

"Nothing, but that does not mean he won't." brothers.

"Until he does don't be like that. And get use to him." some stuff he does makes no sense.