i did not ask you... harry

"MAYBE I THOUGHT I WOULD GET OVER IT!" I screamed, " I thought I would but I still haven't." I said calming down. "goodbye."

"Please can you just think about it?" he asked his voice nothing but a whisper before I hung up.

I had thought about it. More then once. I was so sure that this was just what I had to do, for now.

Things had not always been hard. We managed to get around his tour schedule, rumors, everything. But this was the one thing I did not know if I could get past. Yes it ws monthes ago but now we were struggling to cope.

I know that no matter how hard I tried I would always love him, but for now we just needed space. It might not have came across like that but that was really how I meant it, and now it might be too late.

3 weeks later-

Can't do anything anymore. I am known as Harry Styles ex girlfriend. To fans I was the bitch who broke his heart, to the press I was the girl to get the dirt from. I was neither.

I wa still sitting in my living room thinking, crying, and regretting.

Harry was all over the news. He looked happy. Even got himself a new girlfriend. Makes me feel like just another fling. But a year together is too long to be just another fling.

Space was all I really wanted but now watching him parade around with his new girl made me think.

1. I should have stayed with him to work it over.

2. I stood no chances of getting him back. And he didn't want me either he had whatever her name was.

Another 3 weeks-

"Y/N?" I heard the same voice from weeks ago call to me.

I look up and see Harry, whatever her name is and him broke up a few weeks prior, she said something about him being in love with someone else and that he would hardly pay attention to her because he was mourning his last break up.

Had to admit it made me feel good to know that he still wanted me but then again it's the press you really never know.

But I still walked away. As if I had never heard him yelling.

A/N- did not realize it but I have been writing this book for over a year now and I have never properly thanked you for reading, voting, and following me. Any way if there is anything I can do thank you please say something I don't want to seem distant.