Jail. Liam

Your POV-

I woke at 2am to my phone ringing, I half expected to be Liam considering we just broke up, but instead it was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked

There was some laughing in the background before they answered me, "Heyyyy Y/NNNN! Guess where One Direction would be with or without Liiiiiiiiamo!" Zayn asked.

"I don't know?" with Liam they were controlled and without him mayhem was always around the corner.

"Jail." he laughed a bit more and a bit too loud, "With that in mind, can you come and bail us out?"

"Us?" I sighed, "Who are you with and what did you guys do?"

"Me and LIIIIIIIIAMM!" he laughed a bit more, "Liam backed me up in a fight."

"Why did you fight? How drunk was Liam?" What else do you do when you break up with someone?

"Ummmmmm." he spent awhile thinking, "I don't remember and Liam is sooooooo unfunnnnn."

"So Liam is sober I take it." I said grabbing my keys.

"Yesssss, yessss he is. Stupid right!" I heard more yelling in the background, "Ohhh my time is up. You gonna come?"

"On my way."

"Loooovvvve YOU!" he sang out hanging up the phone.

I stopped in front of the jailhouse almost 10 minutes later, "Hi I am looking for Liam Payne and Zayn Malik?"

"Are you here to post bail?" the woman asked. "On Mr. Malik?"

"Both."

"Mr. Payne is not being charged he just needs a ride." she said handing me a stack of papers.

I laughed, "So why is he in the holding cell?"

"You'll see."

I filled out the sheet and posted a 100 dollars as bail and they went to go get Zayn and Liam, who I still did not know why he was back there.

"I TOLD YOU Y/N WOULD COME!" Zayn came running. Attached to Liam.

Liam tried to pull him back from running, " I knew she would, now stop running!"

"Listen to Liam, Zayn."

Zayn rolled his eyes before stopping, "Yes mum."

I kept watching them waiting for an explation as to why they were attached to each other but they acted like it the most normal thing in the world. Finally I gave up and asked, "Why are you guys handcuffed together?"

"Because we are in love!" Zayn said hugging Liam.

I looked to Liam because I highly doubted that, "After the fight he handcuffed himself to me so I could protect him."

"CAUUUUUUSE YOU LOOOOOVE ME!" Zayn sang from beside him.

"Well come on, its time to go home."

"What about us being attached?" Liam questioned. "I am not sleeping in the same bed with him when he is hung over."

"Fine you'll sleep with me, now let's go." I said pulling the chain on their handcuffs.

By the time we got home we finally got Zayn to give us the key which he was hiding in his boot. "Okay Zayn let's get you to bed." Liam got over his shoulder and brought him to his bed.

"Thanks dad, night." He said rolling over and falling asleep immediately.

Liam looked back at me, "So are we still sleeping together? Or do you want me to leave?"

I have him a hug and refused to let go, "You'll always be allowed to stay."

The next morning-

Me and Liam we cuddled up on the couch and Zayn still sleep.

"This is as good as a time as any but where do stand now?" Liam asked interrupting Spongebob.

"Like as a couple?" I said turning off the tv.

"Yeah, I mean I still love you and since last night you are acting like we are to-" just then Zayn comes into the room and lies down on the floor.

"Water." he said in a mix of a groan and an attempt to talk.

"Yeah, c'mon Liam." I lead him into the kitchen, "So as to your question, I feel the same way I mean-" Zayn once again started to groan and interrupt us, "Oh my god, he acts like we are his parents."

Liam just laughed before he walked into the living room with the aspirin and water, "What I got from this conversation is, we are together and Zayn is our child."

"Sounds about right."