Other people. Harry (for littleswagstyles)

Harry and Abby- not a good time
Went a little off track.....

"Abby!" Harry yelled walking through my door, "Babe, let's have a movie night." He said dropping a bag of movies and a bag and snacks on my couch.

"Sure. What movie you want to start with?" I asked going through the movies he brought deciding on something scary.

"Brings us closer together." he said with a wink before turning to put it in the dvd player.

As amazing as that sounded I had a few small surprises sleeping in the other room. My neighbors twin 7 year old girls, Allie and Amanda, "Harry." I sighed, "I am kinda babysitting. So we can watch movies but they have to be appropriate for 7 year olds too. But after their parents get back we can."

He smiled anyway, "Great, I love kids!" And picked up The Notebook instead.

We were snuggling on the couch before Allie came in dragging a half asleep Amanda with her, "Hey Abby!" she said full of energy, "Who is the tall boy?" she questioned climbing up on the couch.

"Harry, my boyfriend." I answered making room for her and Amanda both.

"The Noah to your Allie!" she said looking at the T.V.

"Yeah, pretty much." without the 7 year break up.

-------

By the end of the movie both girls were wide awake and wanted Harry to build them a fort, which he did happily. After it was put together the girls ran inside giggling while watching Wall-E. Sadly for them their parents came to get them before they could start watching Frozen for the second time that day. I waved to goodbye as they left.

"Alone?" Harry questioned once we had shut the door behind them.

"Alone." I answered, "So scary movie time?"

"Yes." he wandered over to the fort, "Shame to put that much effort into it just to have to take it down." he said crawling inside, "Care to join me?"

I crawled in behind him snuggling in closer to him before turning on Cabin in the Woods. I don't remember watching much of the movie before I found myself hiding in the collar of Harry's shirt.

Harry laughed but did not push me away, "Abby, we don't have to watch if you can't handle it." he said laughing lightly.

"No, I like cuddling up with you." I dug my face into his chest a bit deeper.

I got bored before the movie was over and started to place random kisses along his jaw and collarbones as an attempt to distract from the movie.

"Abby. If you are going to distract me I recommend that you cut to the chase and just kiss me instead."

"Cut the movie and I will." I replied placing another kiss along his jaw.

"Okay you win." he turned off the movie and placed his lips onto mine and kissed slowly before their was a loud pounding on the front door, "C'mon." He groaned before making his way out of the fort.

He looked out of the peephole before making his way back in the fort next to me, "Who was it?" I questioned.

"Abusive ex boyfriend that I swore if he ever tried to come back I was going to personally break his leg." he said through gritted teeth.

"Slow down. He is out there, he cannot get in here. It's only us." I said wrapping my arms around him tighter this time.

"Your right." he leaned back in our kiss as the pounding stopped, "Thank god, I was still tempted to break his leg."

"I know you were. Thank you for trying." I smiled and went back to kissing.

I started to think that it was safe until I heard someone messing with the door, "I am going to kill him this time."
Harry said crawling out of the fort.

"Harry." I sighed following him out.

"Abby, he needs to know that I am still here and am not going to just let him-"

In a matter of seconds Harry was cut off by Jack coming in the front door, "Do what to me Harriet?"

"I will kick your ass Jacklin." Harry stepped closer to him, "Besides I am not the one some place that I know I am not welcome."

"It's not your flat, Harriet." he took another step closer.

"Yes it's mine, you leave Jack." I said stepping in between them.

He rolled his eyes and stepped out side the room but was still in the doorway, "Happy? See no longer in your flat."
"She meant leave now." Harry said not making any move to be closer, "Or I will make you?"

"No you won't. You might be a big guy but you don't scare me." He shifted his glance from Harry to me, "Besides I only want to talk to Abby."

"Not alone." he said wrapping an arm around me. Jack took a step forward to try and grab at my arm anyway, "No. Why do you that I would trust you."

The next thing I know Harry is pushing me away and Jack is going to punch him, "HARRY!" I scream watching him hit the wall behind him.

Jack backed away with a smirk clearly happy. But he only made Harry so much more mad, "Get the hell out of here or I will break your leg as promised." He said standing up.

"No, just leave or I am calling the cops, and filing breaking and entering charges." I say stepping over to Harry.

"Whatever, Harriet can't let a girl fight his battles for him forever." He said still smirking as he backed away, "You really are not worth the fight."

I slammed the door behind him, "Please don't listen to a thing he said." Harry said taking me into the kitchen to clean his face, "You are worth fighting for."

"I just want to make sure that you are okay for now." I said picking up a wet cloth.

"But what-"

I pressed my lips to his gently, "Later."