You follow him out. Niall

Your P.O.V.

Niall wondered into the living room where you were watching T.V. he looked nervous. "Niall, what are you doing?"

He looked at the time, "I'm going to store. You need anything while I'm gone."

"No. What's the rush?" he kept flicking his eyes over to the clock over again. So you looked for yourself, Nothing.

"No rush, I just want to get back in time for our dinner plans tonight." he half ran out the door.

"Well Love you too then." you said once he left.

Nialls P.O.V.

I got to his house a little after 4. He was waiting on the porch for me. Why would he say yes? I kept thinking as I walked over to him. It was obvious that I was nervous but I tried to play it cool. "Hello Mr. Y/L/N."

"Hello Niall. Sit down." he said pointing to the seat across from him. So I did. He caught on that I was nervous, "So can I get you anything, you look pale?"

"No sir." I had to ask him now or I would never go through with it.

"Want to tell me why you wanted to talk to me without my daughter." he empties daughter like he knew what I was going to ask. He was only messing with me now.

"I have a feeling you know why I'm here." I said trying to relax if he knew he could answer and stop this.

He smiled, "I think I do." he laughed and leaned back, "But I want you tell me."

"Well sir." I swallowed hard, "I want to know if you would allow me to marry Y/N." there I finally said it. Good to get that off my chest.

He looked at me for a few moments, "That's what I thought." he thought for a little longer, "Why do love her?" he asked.

I laughed, then I realised he was being serious.

Your P.O.V.

I went to the window and watched as he was pulling away. Weird the store was in the opposite direction. "Call me crazy." you muttered grabbing your own keys.

You drove around a little while till you saw his car parked infront of your parents house. and he was on porch with my dad. I parked so that he would not see me coming. I stood behind him listening to him.

"I love her because she's perfect. Her smile, her hair, her laugh, her sleepy voice," he paused, "She's funny and she laughs even when my jokes are bad, " he laughed to himself again, "She's perfect." he sat back down.

Your dad watched you the whole time, "So you really love and want to marry Y/N."

"Of course." he paused "Is that a yes or no?" he said straighting up.

I nodded my head yes. Mouthing "Please say yes please." he only laughed, "Well she wants me to say yes." 

Niall looked behind him even before my dad could finish his sentence, "Y/N!" he looked bright red,  "How long have you been there?" 

"Long enough to know that I'm perfect." I said leaning up to him, "You know nobody's perfect."

"You are." he said leaning in to give you a kiss.

But you interrupted by someone clearing their throat, "So what happens if I say no.'' dad asked with a knowing look on his face, "To late to say no, Y/N most likely has her mine made up." he laughed. "It's a yes. And I'll give you two some alone time."

"So about marring me." Niall asked.

"Like my dad just said I already have my mind made up." I said giving him a kiss and smiling, "Yes."

He shook his head and laughed, "Get up here if I'm going to propose I'm going to do it right." I laughed and started toward the stair taking my slow sweet time, "Stop messing with me hurry up." 

"Fine." I said laughing and speeding up.

He met you half way, He got down on one knee, "Y/N will you marry me?" he asked looking for the ring, "Damn it I left it in the car. Stay here." he said taking off to the car he was there and back in record time. "Let me try again, Y/N will you marry me?" he asked out of breath.

"Yes." I leaned down to give him a kiss.

Again to be interrupted by someone clearing their throat only this time it was your mum, "You going to stay for dinner?"

Niall looked at his watch, "Well we missed our reservation so I think we will." he lead the way.