You meet his parents. Zayn

9 months was a long time to wait to meet the parents of boyfriend Zayn. But this meeting has been postponed for awhile. Zayn thought that his parents were going to love you but still it was his parents. 

Fake coughing "I'm too sick to go." more fake coughing. 

"No way Y/N. I know you're not sick so go get ready." he says laughing.

"Oh c'mon Zayn please. What if they don't like me?"you saying not wanting to go.

"Y/N you're going. They are going to love you. And we are going to stop postponeing this any longer." he said going in for a kiss on the cheek. "And if you don't go willingly i will carry you all the way there." smiling.

"Fine I'll go, but I still don't think they'll like me." you said going to get ready.

The car ride there you were quiet. Zayn was trying to ease your nerves but he was not helping. Once he realised it was no help he was quiet the reat of the way over there. 

Once you got there Zayn got out, "Wait here, And don't try to run." he said knocking. His mom opened the door and they hugged then he waved you out of the car. Knowing if you did not come he would carry you in. So you just got out.

"Hello you must be Y/N. I'm Trishia." she said giving you a hug.

"Yeah." looking nervois.

"C'mon in." an man behind her said. Then giving Zayn a hug.

"Hi Y/N. I'm Yeaser." he said holding out his hand. So you shook in less nerviosly.

After about another hour you finally loosed up. Trishia kept talking about Zayn when he was little and everytime you look over at him he was bright red. And Yeaser was sitting asking questions about you. As you were leaving you hoped that it went as well as you thought that it did. Zayn went back in for a little bit but was out soon. 

"So do they like me?" you asked as he was getting in.

"No." he said seriously. Then he looked over at your horror sticken face. "Only because they loved you." he said laughing

"Zayn I'm going to kill you." you were reileved to know that they liked you. Then you laughed along with him.