Preference: there is a bug

In honor of the bug that was on stage. (Late but I have been working on it)

Liam: I was climbing into bed when I looked at the head board, crawling toward me was a spider. My first instincts told me to scream. "LIAM!!" I heard him running in, "WHAT?!" I sat up and pointed to it, "Kill it!!" He looked over to it, "Ummm yeah sure." he walked to bed and swatted it away but it started to move, "Sorry the second it moves I can't help you."

Niall: I was going to start cooking when I saw some kind of bug on the floor by the door. I remained calm. It had to go away soon right. Nope, 5 minutes later it was still there. "Niall come here for a second." I checked to see if it was still there,yep. "What's up Y/N?" Niall said walking in and stepping on the bug. "Nothing anymore." He gave me one more crazy look before going back to the living room.

Harry: "Harry! There is a giant flying spider in the closet." I said running back into the living room. He looked up from the T.V. and looked at me like I was kidding, "Spiders don't fly." he said turning his attention back to the show. I stepped in front of the T.V., "No, this one does." He got up and went to the bedroom when he came back he sat back down. "That was a moth." I walked back into the bedroom then I was right back in the living room again, "Why didn't you kill it?" I screamed standing back in front of the T.V. again. "Oh right, I'll be right back." he left and came back a minute later, "Got it." 

Louis: "Hey Y/N, you know one of the things that I love about you?" Louis said walking into the hall outside our bathroom. "Go ahead." I said turning around to face him. He laughed before said anything, "How you are not afraid of anything, like a little bug that might have gotten into the shower." I rolled my eyes before I walked into the bathroom and sprayed whatever that was with the water hose. "I got it Lou." I said before letting him back it. "Thanks babe. I'll get the next bug in the flat I swear." yeah right.

Zayn: After an hour of lying bed hearing the cricket that found its way into the bed room I popped, "ZAYN! HELP ME FIND THAT BUG I AM GOING TO KILL IT!" I yelled sitting up in bed. "Y/N we both know that you would have me kill it." he said rolling to the side. I pushed him out of the bed, "Oh well since you're up might as well help me find it, then you can kill it." I said getting out myself. "Fine." I found him by the edge of the bed, "Zayn, I found him. Now kill him." he grabbed a shoe and smacked it. "Okay I think that I got it, now can we sleep." he said crawling back in the bed. Not even 10 minutes later it made that annoying noise again, "ZAYN!" I screamed again. "Not this time." he said going back to sleep.