Chapter 3

*Alexs P.O.V*

"Hey we should ask Anna Beth if she wants to sleep over too!" I suggested

"yeah we should get the club together once again!" answered jordyn out of breath. When we were in preschool, where we all met, we made our little club, just us 3.

"when we get home i'll call her."

"ok. i needa go get my stuff from my house but then ill go to your house kay?"

"ok see you later!" i shout waving bye to jordyn. i walk into my house and run up the stairs until.....

"ALEX!" it was aaron. great, he finally noticed me.

"Yeah?"

"hey. you wanna hangout with me today?"

"i cant im sorry. i would, really would but jordyn and anna beth are coming over for a sleepover and i gotta go get ready so ill talk to you later." i say while running back up the stairs.

"ok well just tell me when so we chill!" i just nod 'ok' to him. i get to my room and put leggings and a big Seattle Seahawks sweatshirt. I took it from Taylor but he didnt mind. All i do know is go on Twitter and wait for Jordyn and Anna Beth to arrive.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys i hope you like it so far. im not good at this but i just wanna thank the readers and voters. even though its not like a lot but thank you so much! ill try to update soon. and sorry its really short i just dont have that much time right now. but yeah thanks you! ILY YOU GUYS THAT ARE READING IT!