Birthday weekend!

Okay so my birthday fell on a Saturday this year. April 22, btw. The Friday before Claire texted me and asked if I could come over so she could rant. I said yes obvi. She said she had to run errands first so I'd have to go over later. While I was waiting for the text I was reading and looking at cute couple vids and stories on Instagram. I got really sad because I want a boyfriend so bad. On the drive there, which is about five minutes, I cried, but not a real cry, more like a pathetic whimper. Kane may have been mentioned in my fit of hysterics. So I get there and am walking up her stairs when I notice balloons. I asked her why there were balloons, because I'm dumb and didn't register why she would have balloons. Then Erin and Kane pop out and yell happy birthday! There were y favorite cup cakes on a dish with candles lit. The whole shi-bang. It was so cute and I was so shocked and happy. I legitimately thought we were just going to talk. I also felt really uncomfortable that Kane was there because I was just crying about him in the car... I fell on my knees laughing because I was so shocked and happy. It was the best thing anyone has ever done for me. So we start talking and I tell them I was just crying on my way over here and Kane was like "I hope this made you not want to cry" in the sweetest voice. And right then I was like "damn no wonder I like you." He said it again a little bit after too, both times he looked so sincere and ugh! Feels! So we started talking and I told them how I had absolutely no idea what they had planned. They thought that I knew because Kane's car was around the corner, but I wasn't looking for it so I didn't see it, plus his car is so basic it could be anyone's. Like Claire's car and my car are slightly less common so I'd be able to tell them from a crowd but his is white and looks like every car on the road, lol. We decided to go for dinner and a movie. We ate at subway, Kane and I were the only ones to eat because the others ate already. While in line Kane was doing this hella embarrassing dance and I was like oh god why am I friends wth this guy. In line he seemed like he was flirting but I don't know... he had his wallet out and pointed to his driver's license and was like "whoa, look at that handsome stud." Is that flirting? I'm not sure.... we head to the movies and I go in first and he follows first he sits on one side of me then Erin says she doesn't want to sit on the end. Kane starts blabbing about how you sit here you sit there blah blah blah and I got confused and he was like you just stay there. He then sat on my other side and Erin on my other than Claire on the end. Claire said that she needed to talk to me so I ended up sitting on the other sid dog Erin so Kane and her were sitting beside each other. It kind of seemed like Kane wanted to sit by me.... Claire said so too but she and I both think she's looking for signs that aren't there too because she knows I like him still. Ugh frustrating! Kane is infuriating!

 Ugh frustrating! Kane is infuriating!

@ Kane.
So this is what he group made me

Claire wants to add anybody else. I'm gong to let her. They got my favorite quote slightly wrong but that's okay. It's supposed to say others not anybody else. They also got me tangled because they know I don't have it and really wanted it. So sweet! ☺️ on my actual birthday Claire and I volunteered for a couple of hours playing with kids and being dumb. It was fun. Then I went shopping by myself and took a nap before dinner with my family. That's all. It was simple but I enjoyed it. I'm 18 finally!!!