Babies!!!!

Finally it's Friday! And tomorrow the gang and I are hanging out! So yay! And my baby cousins are coming over to watch Christmas movies! They are so freaking cute I love them to pieces! Ughhhh cuteness overload!!!! So I forgot to tell y'all last night that during intermission I texted him and like held up my phone pointing at it and point at him to get him to look at his phone because I told him his friend was fake just to tease him since he talks about them all the time. Then he was like don't worry he'll be here and I'm like not worried just want to know if this guy is real. Then we ended up not meeting him and when I got home I was like "we didn't meet him he isn't real lol" I'm so mean 😂.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just took three pictures for yearbook! Even though I'm not even in the regular part of the yearbook because hell to the no. Anyway we met for the book club picture and Rachel got there looked at me then didn't talk to me... Idk I thought we were fine but idk. I didn't talk t her either cause she's the one who needs to be okay not me so I'm going to let her talk to me when she is ready I'm not upset, it's just awkward. Idk.... Friend probs and such... Natalie doesn't talk to me much when we all see each other so yeah.... Umm idk whatever I only have a semester left of this god forsaken place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing much happened between Kane and I. He quizzed Claire and I over forensics during lunch and he asked me about my class ring during calculus. That's about it.... Pretty mellow day, I'm hella tired so I'm going to bed now.