Boredom

I controlled my dream last night. It was nice. So basically I went to see a movie by myself because I like doing that and at my movie theater we have reserved seats. So I go to the bathroom and come back to a guy sitting next to me. (The seats are in pairs for dates) I was super confused but I sat down anyway and he was like "I was hoping you were cute." And smiles at me. Basically he picked this seat because he noticed only one person sitting in it. His family was apparently in the back watching and chose to sit with a random stranger. He was in college and visiting for the holidays. We talked then the movie started and we watched it. Afterward we continued to talk and didn't realize that the theater was now empty and employees were waiting for us to leave. We got up and went to a nearby Starbucks and talked more. It was basically an impromptu date and it was so cute. The guy was cute too I forgot what his name was though. He was charming and hot as I'll get out. If only it would actually happen ☹️.... sad face I want a boyfriend to love me and cuddle with me, let me cry on their shoulder, tell me I'm worth it, help me and just be there for me. I'll do all of that in return if someone would just give me a chance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm out shopping by myself right now and I'm so bored but I don't want to leave because I'll be bored at home too. And I'm not feeling great so yeah.... depression mixed with boredom isn't good....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally use da bath bomb! I stayed in the bath for about two hours. I just listened to music and pondered life. I day dreamt a bit to try to cheer myself up. It worked a bit because I made the perfect guy for myself. I should stop doing that though, because I'm only going to be disappointed. All I want is a guy who loves and respects me, that's all! I want someone who will listen and actually give two shits about me. Someone who will hold me tight.