PROM!

So my prom is today and I'm really excited because I get to do my make up whichI love doing what I love doing make up in general but I also get to do Claire's make up and I get to do Erin's hair and Victoria she's gonna have me check her make up which is great and then I'm off to go show how to put on false lashes I honestly love being like I would like to really do something like Erin and her make up and stuff but the fact they want me to do it is so nice.
That was such a long ass sentence....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so it's currently 1:20 and I'm about to head over to Clara's house. So that's that's far I've taken a shower,  moisturized my legs I did some self tanner to even out my skin tone and also I have like splotches on my arm so I cover those up because my dresses strapless. I'm more stressed my face I yesterday I bleached my feminine mustache. When I got to the shop when I got out of the shower I put some volumizing moose in my hair so my hair is like super voluminous but I blowdried my hair. I've pretty much have all my make up my car right now because I'm doing Clara's make up and my make up and I am I know the general idea what I'm going for for both looks like so just want to bring everything just in case like I find something else that I want to do are in active so different because I want repaired. So get this I just realize this "book" is basically like walking my life almost because whenever I start writing I'm pretty much act like a blogger it's so weird because I talk to my mike rather than typing it myself so yeah. LOL. 
So I ended up doing Claire's hair and make up and Erin's hair too. That was fun. I was rushing because I was doing everyone else's things and didn't get to myself till the end. We were already behind schedule so that was fun.... not... in the end we all looked bomb af. We took really nice pics.

Not going to show you everyone else for privacy reasons

Here's me falling 😂😂😂 I got it on video too! I had a lot more fun than I anticipated

Here's me falling 😂😂😂 I got it on video too! I had a lot more fun than I anticipated. Kane ended up sitting rather than having fun which sucks... his supposed date was no where and probably having fun. I was going to ask him to dance but he ended up talking to this girl that is gorgeous and blah blah blah.... so yeah... but it pissed me off that Courtney ditched him. She asked him, that's hella rude to abandon him. He doesn't like school dances and knowing that she should try to get him to have fun. But aside from that I danced like there was no tomorrow. I had a really fun time all in all. Sunday it seemed like I was hung over even though I didn't drink... I had a killer headache and stomach ache so that wasn't fun. The headache continues today unfortunately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was rereading old grexts and found this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I was rereading old grexts and found this:

Dead to me is Kane and Lilly Potter is his friend Zack. Kane came is as I was reading them awkkkk. Oh well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I left school early, slept off my headache and nausea. Right now I want a boyfriend so freaking badly! Ugh I mean I always want one but right now ugh!! Seriously.... I want him to be my best friend first though *cough cough Kane*.