Ayyyyeee (+7% Tax funny moments)

A/N- HEY GUYS I THOUGH I WOULD DO SOMETHING BECAUSE OF BOREDOM LOL ANYWAY ENJOY~

(Lol btw I don't  really know who I used for Rei so I'm using an OC her name is Saionjji and she's gay, ok bye)

<Beeeeep>
Lucas: ...So I regain consciousness, there's cops everywhere, Maya's covered in blood, got an ice pick! (Giggles) It was kind of a weird Tuesday!

<Beeeeppppppp>
Maya: Ayyye, what's up sluts?! Guess who just got out of Prison?

Lucas: Sluts?!

Miles: Prison!?

Both: MAYA?!

Maya: Yeeaaaaahhh~

<Beeeepppp>
Lucas: IT WASN'T A DREAM! WE GOT ARRESTED FOR TRESSPASSING. WE WENT TO JAIL.

Maya: Nah man, we went to holding. There's a BIG difference.

<Beeeeeeeeppppppp>
Madi: AFTER WHAT SHE DID TO ME?!

Maya: You took the fall for me and I said Thank You.

<Beeeeeepppppp>
Maya: Look at that majestic-ass motherfucker. Like a dolphin with legs.... and arms.... and a jet pack. Holy shit this stuff's definitely kickin in!

<Beeeeepppp>
Lucas: Maya, why are you getting naked?!?

Maya: I don't know man, BUT ITS GONNA BE GREAT! (idk wtf he said here so...)

Maya: Lucas get into the pool.

Lucas: I'm not gonna-

Maya: BITCHGETINTHEPOOL.

<beeeeeeeeepppppp>
Ella: Why are you naked?

Maya: I'm naked?

<beeeeeeepppp>
Ella: Looks like you wanna race. The loser has to commit. (Insert dramatic shot here) Swimpuku.

Maya: That's not a real thing.

Ella: IT IS NOW.

<beeeeeep>
Madi: Madi!

Maya: Madi-chan.

Madi: Madi!

Maya: Madi-chan.

Madi: Madi!

Maya: Madi.

Madi: Madi-chan!

Maya: Madi.

Madi: Madi-chan!

Maya: Alright, Madi-chan it is.

Madi: (irritated growl/groan thing)

Maya: Ha, you ass just got looney-tooned.

<beeeeeeep>
Maya: We have done all the work! The least you could do, is go down to 7/11 and get us some slushies and a carton of cigarettes. Meth also. Please.

Autumn: Maya, I guarantee that if I get out of this chair, you'll end up in one with wheels.

Maya: Ok, I'm not gonna lie. I feel kinda threatened. Damn.

<Beeeeeeeepp>
Maya: Hey there, suckas! You look like you wanna join the swim team!

Person: Aren't you that girl that killed that one girl? And burned down that building? And sells whippets under the bleachers?