Meow! :3

Hyello Peoples!!! ^^

I am gonna show you a draft of a story I am thinking about writing.

Tell meh what you think!

And yes, I will (eventually) update my other story.

Enjoy!

Long ago, before pollution and global warming. there were many kingdoms dotted across the landscape. One such kingdom was lead by a wise and kind ruler with 4 children. The eldest, Jace, was to inherit the kingdom when he became of age. The middle, a charming prince by the name of Mitch, was the leader of his father's army and an excellent swordsman. The youngest were the twins, Seto, the master thief and magician, and his sister, Ruby, the only person able to match seto in magic and a beautiful lass. (Did I seriously just write lass?) 

One evening, the kind was alerted to the fact that his only daughter was nearing the age when she would be married off to the prince of another kingdom, the age 16. Many other kingdoms were also aware of this and began sending their firstborn sons to try to win her hand. Ruby, not wanting to be married to a stranger, locked herself in her tower room, refusing to come out. She stayed in the tower for weeks on end, only coming down for food and to use the bathroom, brewing one of the most difficult potions in the book and making preparations for her escape. This is where the story starts. Where we will learn of the deeds of a princess and the two males (i didn't know how else to put it. -.-) fighting for her heart.

That is the draft!!! I hope you enjoyed!!!!

Should any changes be made??

Should I add a character???

I'm not exactly sure which fandom this is about................

WHAT FANDOM!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ><

*cries* I need help. ;-;

Random Shit (I'M BACK BITCHES!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara