Latest Special Thanks To My Followers!!!

Hold on guys, this is gonna be a long one...... *deep breath* Umm, let's start from the first person to follow me and just go down!! Here we go....

WhiteWolf1012 aka Mary!!!

LadyCoonCoon aka Ella!!!

BlazeStarla who me being the stupid person I am, I just found out was Madi the Whole time. >:U

senpai546 aka Alex!!!

Fall048 aka Autumn

@izzy_sangster (sorry the thing isn't working) No idea who this is, but I have a good idea.... According to my sources my suspicions were correct. Hello Izzy!!! (my sources being me looking on my followers area and checking out her profile)

@ChrisPinnix (Wattpad can you not.) I have no idea who this is. Hello to you, whoever you are! (*uses magical sources on this person) Wow you seem to like pokemon. Ok!!

@iLikethecolorpurple (Wattpad stap) I think this is Cassandra???? I don't really know.

@swimgirl0607 (Wattpad no. -,-) But I am almost positive this is Evalyn. Hello!!!! (sorry if I spelled your name wrong)

FABulous222 (WTF Wattpad) aka Bailey!!!!

@KatnissSytkova (WOW.) I think this is Karina. Sup, if it is!

@MasterPippy (OYEG WBWDNCNMK) Who I know from experience is Ethan.

MonochromeVeins this person is awesome and write really cool stories. Thanks for following me!!

@sithis098 TBH I dunno who this is. Hello to you if you are reading this!!!

JennaBenna0816 aka the awesome Jenna!!! Hi Jenna!!!!! >,<

TransformersForever1 This person is totally awesome!!! Please go check her out!!!

KiraFalcon This person is really cool and you should all check her out!!!

@2pJapan This person is an awesome writer and all of you should head over to his Profile and say "Hey!"

@shamarilyons I don't really know this person either, but they seem really nice.

and finally, the person who most recently followed me.............

LuluEnderBrine (NOW IT WORKS!!!) Nice to have you!!! I hope you like my content!! ^^

That's really all!!! Sorry for the glitchy Wattpad-ness and all I want to say is a big thanks to you all! Even you readers! You guys are awesome and I hope you know that!

Thanks for reading my little Special Thanks chapter!!!!!! 

Enjoy the rest of your day!!! 

BYE~