The PTA Meeting!

(anyone heard of PTA Sans? No? Look it up)

Linda: Welcome to the first PTA meeting of the school year!

Linda: Today we have two new members!

Linda: This is Maya, and her little brother, Marcus.

Maya: *walks in through door, dragging her brother by the hood of his orange hoodie*

Maya: Sup?

Sans: *stands up* Ayyy, wassup.

Maya: Nothin' much. Cheeto here was just gonna go play with the other kids.

Helen: THEY KNOW EACH OTHER?!?

Maya: *evil aura with a closed eyed smile* Correct and I will just say this now.

Maya: *slams hands on table* YA'LL BETTER LISTEN UP. I'VE HEARD A LOT OF SHIT ABOUT THIS PTA. ESPECIALLY YOU LINDA. BITCH, TRY ME.

Sans: lol. Get Rekd, Linda.

Linda: *white faced*Ok, the other new member is a RESPECTABLE *glares at Maya and Sans* member of the community. Please welcome, Stacy and her son Bradley.

Stacy: Hey~~ *sees Maya* Oh. 

Stacy: Hell.

Stacy: NO.

Maya: *grumbles "Fuckin' Stacy" loud enough for Sans to hear*

Sans: *snickers*

Maya: *mockingly waves at Stacy* Welllllll Hellooooooo Stacy~

Helen: *places plate of Lemon Bars on table* I made Lemon Bars~~~ Enjoy.

Maya and Sans: HELEN YOUR LEMON BARS ARE SHIT.

Sollux: lol.

Maya: Dude, WTF. Why are you here.

Sollux: Bored.

Maya: *rolls eyes* I'm a bit busy roasting Linda.

Sollux: Don't miind me, Ii'm ju2t here to watch.

Maya: Whatever.

~Later!~

Linda: So, I have organised everything for the dance. All we have to talk about is the music choice and dress code.

Linda: It will obviously HAVE to be formal. So boys will wear dress pants or kakis and a dress shirt, Girls will wear dresses or skirts.

Stacy: Brilliant idea, Linda.

Maya: Linda, Linda, Linda. You sweet sexist bitch. Girls should be able to wear pants and guys should be able to wear dresses if they, oh so desire.

Sans: Helen, calm down before you say something racist.

Maya: Stacy, I don't want to hear a goddamn word out of you for the rest of the meeting, understood? 

Maya and Sans: *evil auras* Fite me, Linda.

PTA: *white faced*

Sollux: lol. Ii knew thii2 would bee entertaiining.

Maya: lol.

Sans: I heard and appreciate that pun.