*laughs for an uncomfortable amount of time*

Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue....

I HAVEN'T SLEPT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueuhuehuehuehue

I'M GOING INSANE!!!!!!

Ok, here's the story.

Once upon a time, in a land full of zombies, creepers, and massive assholes, there lived a small group of friends. These people consisted of Maya, the author, Ella, the Lemon, Madi, the Weeaboo, and Alex, the Unicorn of Castiel. They lived happily very briefly. And, BOY do I mean briefly. The great king of assholes himself, Sollux Captor, (I will always be very annoyed by him, wont I?) was looking for a small group of teenagers to keep his people safe from the zombies, creepers, and whatnot. The group of friends, were the only ones that met his standards (that and they were all girls) so he made them the guardians. 

Maya, had to say goodbye to the older brother that was taking care of her, Alfred. Madi waved from the train as her older brother stood at the station, waving her off. Alex, calmly rode an elevator from hell, her father, Crowley watching as she left. Ella simply walked out of the orchard she was raised in.

They all met at Starbucks (because I hate McDonalds) and discussed living arrangements and code names while sipping on their pumpkin spice lattes. They had decided to go with simple nicknames based on personality. Madi became Satan, Alex became Cas, Ella became Mom, and Maya became Lucifer. 

After a few weeks, they had gotten into their new schedule. That was until, instead of getting a period like normal people, Maya and Alex turned into nekos. Maya still had fun running around and killing monsters, and in her neko form, she had better agility than usual. Alex... just got lazy and felt the need to sleep more often.

After a few years, King Sollux completely forgot about this division of the government. Because of that, they grew. Instead of the original four, there were...like 11! They changed the code names up too. Instead of personality-wise, they just stuck to their zodiac signs. 

As time passed, relationships blossomed and withered. Alex's boyfriend had dumped her for a stripper. Maya's current boyfriend was a blonde by the name of Len, who's twin, Rin, got along with her FAMOUSLY!(several cities were destroyed because of those two)

Sollux, who had been kicked out of the leading position, because apparently when they elected him they were all high, was in the park one day, moping with his friend, Karkat, when a large horde of Zombies attacked! Frightened, Karkat and Sollux stepped back slowly until... something happened.

A splat of blood appeared on the ground next to the zombies, the undead dropping one by one. The last one was swiftly stabbed in the head by a purple haired female (Madi), a brown and green haired female coming up behind her with a sniper rifle.(Maya)

The duo took down all the zombies in the park, leaving Sollux and his friend shocked. Len popped out of nowhere, picked up his girlfriend, and strolled off like nothing happened. Madi's boyfriend, simply texted her. She answered immediately, immersing herself in the virtual environment.

This is how Sollux learned to regret his decision of choosing those particular females in general.

Fin~

I'll make a Sequel... eventually......