CH.6 Breaking the silence. Breaking the ice?

Dear all, here comes a new chapter of Oleg and Anatoly story and it's rather long, as usual, and I really hope you'll enjoy it. I won't say much about it, just that I know it seems things are rather slow and concentrating on dialogues, but it's very important for them and I'm sure you'll understand why.

Let me THANK YOU ALL very much, because honestly, the interest and liking you are showing for this story is FANTASTIC, AMAZING, thanks! So, I'm looking forward to your comments and msg about this chapter, because really love to read them!

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to AymaraSakura as a big THANK YOU for your reading and commenting my stories and for appreciating the quotes in each chapter.

On the right a great banner Maria231000 made for me and it's totally perfect for them, thanks, love it! <3

And now, let me give a special SHOUT-OUT and personal ADVICE about an AUTHOR and STORIES Travis and I enjoy to read.. yes, Travis and I really like reading them together ;-) Check them out!

Shifting2wolf with:

1) "THE COMMANDER'S LEGACY", a manxman action-romance

2) "BEYOND", a boyxman fantasy/paranormal/sci-fi romance

3) "THREE BROTHERS"  manxman fantasy/lycan/werewolf romance, the newest one, which Shane really enjoys ;-)

And now, enjoy the new chapter!

ANATOLY POV

“Speech is human, silence is divine, yet also brutish and dead: therefore we must learn both.” Thomas Carlyle.

Oleg opened his can of soda and took a seat right beside me, for then rolling up the sleeves of his shirt. I cursed in my head when my eyes automatically snapped to those huge things called forearms and studied the lines of the inks, and fuck me, I cursed even more when I realized I was staring and that bastard caught it. Damn it, how pathetic was that? Why this creepy ninja here affected me so much? It was as if there was a hidden switch in my head and whenever he was close to me that switch would turn on all at once. But then something else grasped my attention and it was a deep but pale scar he had on the inside that ran from middle forearm up to his elbow. It wasn’t just one, but several small ones and when I looked at him, he was studying me with his usual granitic and intense expression.

It pissed me off to admit it, but there was so much about this old geezer here I didn’t know and that I did want to know. He never really made conversation with anyone and darn it, the fact he was willing to talk to me was somehow…oh fuck, what am I? A girl? No way I’m gonna say what was that. Let’s just say it was cool, there.

“I never really understand what the hell you are thinking about.” I admitted as I rolled my eyes and tilted my head back staring at the ceiling.

“I am not thinking about anything in particular.” He simply said and right, as if.

“Keep your secrets for yourself, impassive old geezer.” I snorted and with the corner of my eyes I saw his lips twitching in a smirk. He was having fun in pissing me off, right? “You seriously have fun in annoying me, right?”

“Anatoly, you get annoyed with anything, so it does not take much.”

I snapped my head at him and growled irritated, for then realizing he was right. My temper really sucked big time and so did my attitudes.