Shannon & Tiffany (Introduction - 2)

Nota Bene (for a better understanding of Shannon's nickname):*Sha* is the pronunciation of the word 'cat' in french (Cat (English)= Chat (french) pronounced 'Sha', the 't' is silent). When Tiffany says my little "Sha", she's actually using a play on words saying "my little cat".

"My little cat (English) - Mon petit chat (french)",is a term of endearment in France, used between people that are very close.

Now that you've learnt something new, don't hesitate to show off! You're welcome (^.^)

^)

_________________________

Shannon and I met on our first day of kindergarten. I was shy so I stayed in a corner and played with a toy. Even though I was backing them, I remember hearing the other kids laugh as they played and I wished I had the courage to join them. That's when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around, it was her. She took my hand and with a smile she said:

"Come,let's play together."

We've never let go of each other since. My only desire today is for her to be happy, she deserves it.

Shannon Dugray, is without a shadow of a doubt, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She has golden wavy hair that shines in the sunlight,captivating blue eyes, and except for the times she puts on her signature red lipstick, she has gorgeous pink plump lips. Her hourglass figure is outstanding, and her oval face gives her feminine-mature features.

Her hair is always perfectly in place, except for the times Quincey is around. He never learns. I tried to make him understand that Shannon really hates it when he ruffles her hair, but he doesn't care, and doesn't like hearing about her, just like she doesn't like hearing about him. Anytime I start talking to him about her, he cuts me off:

"Please,know your crowd," he'd groan.

It's really hard to be close with two people who can't stand each other.

Another thing about her is that Shannon keeps herself in shape, she doesn't stir away from her perfect weight. Her obsession to have a perfect appearance, comes from her family history. Her mother has three sisters, and all of them are now divorced after being cheated on.

When she was twelve, Shannon's favorite uncle, (husband of the second sister), whom she trusted and respected, ran off with her twenty something year old dance teacher, Miss Owen, leaving his wife and kids behind. First strike.

Then a couple of years ago, when we came home early from school we saw her dad nibbling on another woman's neck. Second strike.

Fortunately he didn't see us. Shannon was so devastated, even more when realizing her mother was clearly aware of the betrayal. But Miss Dugray turns a blind eye on the situation, probably not wanting to be a divorced woman like her sisters.

As a result of all this, Shannon believes that as long as she's perfect,body, face, and all, she'll be an exception, her guy will never stir away from her.

Since the most important thing to Shannon is security, I remind her often how important she is to me. In spite of what she had been through she still dared to have faith in me. Believing that I would never let her down, she dared to give me her whole heart. Yet I trampled on it.

I was... the third strike.

My little Sha*, I'm so sorry. It was my mistake, will you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?

_____________________

Now the introduction is over, so the next chapter will reveal more of the characters :)

Thanks for reading <3