Shannon & Tiffany (Introduction - 1)

If you had the ability to make someone vanish, as if they never existed, make all your memories with that person disappear, who would it be?

For me, that person is Tiffany May.

She was my friend. My best friend, the best friend anyone could ever dream of having. But, she was nothing more than a disgusting shameless hypocrite!

Since the first day we met when we were five, we've always been together.Tiffany had become a part of me, my other half. I was so happy to be her friend, because to me she was the sweetest and cutest girl in the world.

"Shasha please, you're way cuter," she'd say with her phony smile."Actually, rather than 'cute' you're more like drop-dead gorgeous."

"Shasha", that'show she called me. According to the urban dictionary, it's the way you describe a girl that means the whole world to you. I can still hear her cutesy voice call me.

I can still hear her voice echo and her pretty face flash through my mind. Her long straight black hair, her thin round face, and beautiful grey eyes can never be erased from my memory.

Before her father disappeared, one of the last things she remembered him telling her was how beautiful she looked with long hair, that's why she keeps it that way.

Tiffany's dad disappeared when she was eleven. No one knows if he's dead or alive. I admit it has not been easy for her. She sometimes forces herself to smile, to look fine, so as not to worry her mother who is still mourning her missing husband.

She once told me that the perfect guy for her, was someone that would be able to make her smile even at her lowest. Though I'm not a guy, I was that someone to her.

"Hey TiSha! It's about time to cut the apron strings!"

That'show Cynthia greeted us every morning at school when she saw us holding hands. Cynthia hangs out with us quite often like many other girls, but she's one of our closest friends, as well as Lady and Kenneth. Those two have been going out since forever. It all started when they were six, since the day Lady shared her snack with him,because he forgot his. He's never let go of her since.

Finally, there's Quincey. Like I always say, he's irrelevant. The most annoying person in the world.

Even though I didn't realize it at the time, I was living the best years of my life thanks to Tiffany. I was happy because she was by my side.And yet today, as if my heart has been turned upside down, my feelings for her are completely opposite. Every single one of our happy memories together, make me want to scream out of anger whenever they replay in my mind.

Tiffany,I've never hated anyone as much as I hate you.

__________________________

Hey there! Thanks for reading <3

The next chapter is going to be Tiffany's POV

PS: The pic I added doesn't show what the two girls look like, but gives you an idea of what their relationship is like :)