Author's Note

Thank you readers, silent readers, commenters, voters and everything in between for reading this book.

I cannot begin to tell you how sad and happy I am right now with the completion of this book. It is not the end but the beginning, beginning of the publishing process. There is a great deal of work ahead.

I started this idea of a therapist and patient romance a year ago sitting in a women's group counseling class I was court ordered to attend every Tuesday for a year the idea came to me. (If you want to know more or why private message me). I was writing the sequel to Under the Surface at the time. I put the idea aside and when I finished the Surface series in September of 2013 I thought what should I write now.

This idea came back to me and I started doing research on the various circumstances I portray in the book. Then it all just kinda fell into place with the writing. I couldn't believe how well it came and flowed for me. I didn't expect much. I was happy and very comfortable writing this book and then slowly I saw that it was gaining popularity a lot more than anything I have written on wattpad. I got nervous and scared to say the least.

So for this book to do as well as it has and at its completion be number 2 in non teen fiction and 4 in romance in the rankings is especially surreal to see.

You fans and readers are the ones who put it up there with your votes, comments, and reading and made it successful. I just wrote it. Now all I need to do is edit and get it published (trembles in fear). As well as the sequel will be starting in a day or two which is On the Bench and posted on my profile wall and I know you all are looking forward to that.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and love for the characters and storyline and hope to continue your obsession with the sequel On the Bench! Love you all!