Chapter Twenty-Eight

Quick Note: Enjoy *winks*

 *

*

“We should get dressed before it gets any later,” I kissed his temple as we still lay tangled together. His head still rests on my chest.

“Yes, I want to stop by the store first,” he sighed and sat up kissing my lips. “Mmm delicious,” he muttered making me smile. We both got up and began pulling our clothes on – quickly.

“Your place or mine?” he asks. I wasn’t sure but I assumed he did still mean tonight by ‘when we get home’.

“Mine please, I have Boxer and work tomorrow and I have no idea where you live,” I chuckled.

“Oh right, well that needs to be remedied, this weekend it will be at my place, bring Boxer,” he said helping me put my coat on.

The ease with which we just discussed that came so naturally that it surprised me after the fact realizing we had just made plans as a couple.

“Okay whose car?” I asked after he locked up the counseling office. “Oh are you sure that receptionist left in time?”

“Oh yes she was probably out the door five minutes after we were in my office. Both, we need them for work tomorrow just follow me to the store,” he held my hand and spun me around when we reached my car. Pressing himself to me tightly against the door, he kissed me deeply. I moaned in satisfaction, the passion still blazing between us.

“Let’s go,” he said smiling.

I turned to unlock my door and felt him tap my butt, causing me to yelp in pleasant surprise as he walked over to his car, the only other one in the parking lot. I smiled shaking my head as I waited for him to start driving and followed.

Glancing at the clock it didn’t feel like two hours had passed. I should be exhausted thanks to work and the amazing sex we just had, but I wasn’t. I was energized, refreshed and wanted more.

I followed him as he drove to the same grocery store we saw each other at after our first meeting at my work. I parked next to him and soon as I was by his side he took my hand pulling me close to him, wrapping that arm around my shoulders. My arm on instinct went around his waist and he tugged my hair a little tilting my head up to kiss me yet again.

This is nice being able to act like a couple finally. In the store he steered us to the wine aisle.

“Ever since that first meeting at your office, I wanted to pick out a bottle of wine with you and have a…fun evening, of course I pictured it at my place not knowing where you lived at the time,” he spoke as he looked through the choices.

“That sounds pleasant,” I said.

Evan meets my gaze and all the passion and desire between us is still there reflected in his eyes. I had to take a deep breath, this is so overwhelming and wonderful – I like it.

“What do you like?” he asks pointing at the selections, pulling me against his hip affectionately.

“What are you in the mood for?” I asked snuggling up to him.

“You,” he spoke close to my ear and kissed my cheek. “Probably a white, something light, I know it doesn’t go with dessert…”

“Oh there is going to be dessert,” I teased.

His grin spreads across his face and it is a beautiful sight. “How about Riesling?”

“Good choice,” I smiled up at him. He pulled the bottle of wine and taking my hand we walked to the produce section. I watched as he meticulously picked out sweet ripe strawberries and chose some dipping chocolate.