Epilogue

Saturday Night...

The driver turned off the cars lights approaching the parking lot. It was necessary to make sure no one saw, no witnesses.

The gloves they wore to make sure no prints were left on the two bags in the trunk. The process was a messy business as the driver knew they wouldn’t be able to lift a full intact body into the trash bin.

Earlier in a panicked state an opportunity arose and a plan formed to take care of this. The timing was a welcome convenience. Either way the body wouldn’t be discovered for a few days maybe even a week.

The driver couldn’t believe how exhilarating the feeling was to kill someone. Unfortunately rage is what fueled the spontaneous decision. They would be more careful next time, for the person they really wanted to hurt. If this goes the way they think it will, a smiles curls on the driver’s lips, broken will be a word that hardly describes the state of mind their target will be in. Despite this being a mistake it became a means to an end.

Grunting the driver pulled the body pieces from the trunk the smile still playing on their face hooded by the oversized dark coat. The plan right now is going so well. The glitch has been fixed. They felt it was poetic dumping the body here. Doing all the necessary cleanup they were confident that they could not be linked to the crime. Someone else they knew was the prime suspect. In a way what happened had been for the better of their original plan but now will take even more time. They could wait, patience is a virtue.

The thud echoed in the parking lot and the driver froze still for any after effect sounds. There was none. Now for the second piece. The only noise was the ragged breathing and the crinkling of the trash bags. The driver wasn’t stupid they had wiped everything down, cleaned everything off, they were still a little nervous but if it backfired they had an out.

Hoping a good job was done the driver leaves not turning the lights back on until if seen no one would suspect they were coming from the back of the building.

In confidence the smile turned to a grin on the driver’s face, confident this plan would work. Now all there was to do is wait and let it all play out...