Chapter Thirty-Six

Quick Note: Just a sexy pic of Joe/Evan this time. Enjoy the chapter my lovies =D

*

*

Evan’s POV

*

Hungrily, I kissed her. My hands roamed all over her body reaching for her shirt. I ached for her. Only a week has gone by, but it felt like an eternity.

Sonja’s soft whimpers and moans as we collided frantically trying to mold ourselves into one another instantly had me on the rise.

“Where is Boxer?” I asked huskily in between kisses. I couldn’t get enough of her and half expected her dog to be with her. I moaned as she tried to answer me once my hands found the hem of her shirt and brushed against her soft skin.

“He’s fine I stopped off at home first,” her panting answer filled me with desire as she matched my relentless passion. Her hands raked down my back and I growled picking her up as we moved away from the door.

“This,” I kissed her in between my words. "Might be quick,” I managed.

“That’s okay,” she breathed. I loved feeling her legs around me and her core grinding against me as I carried her to my bedroom.

She held on around my neck as we continued to taste each other lying down on my bed. I settled myself in between her and pulled the shirt over her head. I ran my tongue up from her stomach kissing.

“I’ve missed you,” I groaned against her skin. Her hands tangled into my hair. I kissed up and around the edges of her bra tasting the flesh as it peeked out, watching her breathing heave her chest up and down.

“I missed you too,” she moaned. I turned her slightly to undo the pesky bra and let her breasts fall out naturally for the taking.

I flexed and hardened in my sweat pants as I pressed against her, tasting all over as if it were the first time.

Quickly, I pulled the rest of our clothes off rolling on a condom and tasted the moistness I could bring out in her that drove me wild. The sounds of her pleasurable moans as she whispered my name in ecstasy had me throbbing badly for her.

I came up for air and to look into her eyes. She spread eagerly for me.

“Sonja,” I groaned when I entered her wrapping my arms around her, keeping her body tight and as close as possible to me. I felt all the tension leave my body feeling her again.

She pulls my lips to hers making me growl as my rhythm increases. I feel her pulsating against me and I continued my assault, needing her, wanting her…so badly.

I loved the primal passion I saw in her face as I made love to her. The way her pleasure shined on her face and the sweat glistened off her body. How she kept up with me as I brought her to that mind blowing release.

“Evan,” she cried out gripping me to her when it came. I shuddered feeling her body convulse against mine. I lost all control and came with her. My moans muffled as I devoured her mouth in a deep kiss.

Our breathing is the only sound in the room as I stayed holding her to me. Her foot absently rubbed against the back of my leg as they are still wrapped around my waist.

I looked her in the eye seeing all that she felt for me reflected in them. I wondered if she could see just how much I loved her in my own eyes. Reluctantly, I climbed out of the bed to discard the condom and returned quickly pulling her to me, tangling our limbs together and caressed her back.