Chapter 57

Friday, May 30th, 2016

Shawn's POV

I can't put words to how good it feels to be back home and to be wit' my girl, BK. Since I've been back home, I've spent every single day wit' her. It feels really good to know that she's mine and to actually be wit' her. I just love her, man. She's still in school right now, so I can't be wit' her all day.

Durin' the day, while she's at school, I go to work wit' Granny. I have nothin' to do so I might as well go help her at work. Around two o'clock, I leave the cleaners to go to BK's. If she has homework or has to study, I chill next to her as she works. I would play the game but I don't wanna distract her.

I turned down her street, and immediately saw her outside surrounded by three niggas. Right away, I knew that they were crips because they were all dressed in blue. What the fuck..? BK looks scared as hell. I saw it in her face and her body language. I surpassed the speed limit and pulled into the driveway right behind her car. All of them looked at me as I stepped out.

"Ayo, what's good?" I asked walkin' over to them.

"Cuh, who is you?" One of them asked.

"Her boyfriend, that's who I am!" Bey kinda stood behind as if I were her shield or something.

"You don't look like A1 to me, nigga."

I frowned hard. "Who the fuck is A1?"

"Ask ya girl." The one wit' braids said laughin'.

"A1 is Amari." I looked at BK then back at these "crips". I put two and two together. They're pressin' her to find out where this nigga is.

"Where you from, my nigga?" He asked aggressively.

I looked him up and down like he was stupid. "Nigga, I don't bang."

"Fuck allat! Where is A1?!" The one with the tattoos on his neck asked aggressively.

"I don't know where he is. I told you that already." Bey said nervously.

"You be wit' my nigga every fuckin' day, and you don't know where he is?" He asked not believin' what she said. His face expression said it all, too.

"No I don't. I haven't talked to him."

"Nigga, you lyin like shit, cuh." He irritated.

"If she said she doesn't know, then she doesn't fuckin' know."

"I wasn't talkin' to you, cuh."

"I don't give a fuck, my nigga! I'm talkin' to you."

"Whatchu wanna do, nigga?!" This little boy is adorable. He's tryna fight me.

"What?" I laughed. "I'ma grown man. I'm not about to whoop a lil kid's ass."

"I'm sayin, cuh. Ya girl better tell me where A1 is." The other said.

"And if she doesn't?"

"Shit is gonna get real, cuh. Ya feel me?" They ain't real crips, they would have shot me. They don't have a single or tried to jump me by now. These mark ass niggas.

"Shit is gonna get real? Naah." I chuckled. "Y'all niggas ain't real gangstas-" This nigga took a huge step toward, he was right in my face now.

"Nigga, you got me fucked up, cuhz." He said calmly in low tone. "On Crip! You better pray to whatever God you worship and thank that nigga for the strict orders from my big homie. Cuhz, I'd kill you right here, right now, my nigga."

"Fuck your big homie, nigga. Do it."

"Let's go, cuh." The nigga with the braids said, grabbin' the tatted one's arm. The baby gangstas hopped in their car and disappeared down the street. I turned around to look at Bey. I can see that she's shaken up. We needed to talk but it wasnt safe to be outside. I don't know what those goin' on- they could circle the block and come back ready to shoot.