Chapter 14

Shawn's POV

"How would you feel if I told you that I delivered drugs from one trap to another?" BK asked.

"What?"

"A drug dealer." She said and I bursted into laughter. That was seriously the funniest shit I've heard in my entire life. No lie. I laughed so hard that the back of my head started hurtin'.

"No, for real." I said catchin' my breath. "What you gotta tell me?"

"I'm serious." She said with a straight face.

"You expect me to be believe that you're a drug dealer?"

"Yes."

"You. A drug dealer? Naaaah. What you gotta tell me? For real. Stop playin'."

"I'm not playin'. Why would I be playin'?" BK tilted her head a little.

"Because you're a fuckin' CLOWN!" I chuckled.

"That's true. I am clown. But I also deliver drugs."

"What kind of drugs? Crack cookies?" I laughed but she didn't. BK is really tryin' to convince me that she's a drug dealer.

"No. Real drugs. Weed most of the time. Every so often, cocaine." I laughed. Her serious face is cute. This is funny as shit, man.

"Okay, BK. Thanks for tellin' me." I kissed her lips.

"Why don't you believe me?"

"Because you're a girl for one-"

"So?"

"Girls don't sell drugs."

"I don't sell them, I just deliver them."

"I don't believe you because you're too sweet and you wouldn't risk goin' to college."

"It's for college."

I chuckled. "I still don't believe you."

"You want proof?"

"What 'proof' do you have?" BK pulled her phone out of her pocket and showed me text messages between her and someone stored as Big L. Shit was legit.

"You for real? No joke? No lie."

"Yeah. I figured that since you opened up to me to a little, I could do the same. I don't want secrets between. I wanted to be up front and honest. I didn't want you to find out from anyone other than me."

"Wow." I said scrollin' through the thread. This is legit. It was nothin' but locations and different amounts of money.

"Does anyone else know?" I asked.

"Matt, that's it."

"So you pick up drugs and drop them off?" I asked for clarification.

"Yes. Whenever I do it, Matt comes with me. And it's not an everyday thing."

"Wow." This is crazy. I never woulda guessed that BK would be into this. Especially since she said that gangs were stupid. I mean, the drug game is wild too.

I just sat there in silence thinkin' about what this meant and how this could affect everything.

"How much money you be making?" Stupid question, but I wanna know because this is serious. It better be serious money.

"Depends on the weight of it." She shrugged her shoulders. "A few hundred to one thousand."

"Woah."

"..Yeah."

"That's a lot of money."

"It is."