Chapter 37

Friday, January 8th, 2016.

Bey's POV

"Bey?" Solange called as she entered the bathroom as I was dryin' my body off from my shower.

"What?" I said hangin' my towel over the shower rod then grabbed my lotion from the cabinet.

"Can I wear your hoodie to school?" I looked her. She's always takin' my hoodies! I'm surprised that she actually asked me this. She's really a sneak.

"Which hoodie?" I asked as I was rubbin' the lotion in on my face.

"The gray adidas one."

I rolled my eyes. That's her favorite sweater of mine. "Yeah, but don't get it dirty!" I warned sternly. Her clumsy self always spills juice or forgets that she's eatin' hot Cheetos and I end up wit' a stain!

"Okay, I won't! Thanks."

"And you better bring it back." I threatened as she turned to leave. "Don't think that you're about to adopt my hoodie again either."

"But it's practically mine." Havin' a younger sister is legit a gift and a curse. Solange thinks that all of my stuff is automatically hers, too. She will literally take my shirts, sweaters, socks, hair products, and keep it like she bought it. Then when I'm lookin' for it, I find it in her room and she wants to act! Annoyin' ass!

"How in the hell do you figure that?" I frowned.

"Because I always wear it? And I'm pretty sure everyone at school thinks that it's my sweater that I let you borrow."

"So!? I wouldn't care if you picked it out for me and wore it first. I paid for it wit' my money, therefore, it's my damn hoodie! You just steal it."

"Correction, I borrow it-"

"Wit'out askin' me first? That's called stealin'."

"I don't know why you just don't let me have this one. You have one in every color!"

"Get out."

"I can have it?"

"No."

"But you don't even wear it!"

"Because you always have it!"

"Because you have five more!"

"Okay...? They're mine! Do you not get that?"

"You won't even miss it!"

"Solange, get out." I said gettin' tired of her.

"So I can't have it?" Anxiously, she asked.

"Yeah, Solange." I rolled my eyes. She'll just keep askin' for it. She is so annoyin', but it's nothin' for me to just buy another one, honestly. But since I do have like five other colors, I won't. I'll just rock the navy blue zip-up from now on.

"Thank you!" Solange smiled a toothy smile. I laughed because I'm sure that's what I look like when I'm genuinely happy and smilin'.

Solange rushed outta the bathroom and closed the door behind her. It didn't take me very long to put lotion on and get dressed. Bein' that it's game day, I have to wear the warm up clothes to school. The blue Lady Cougar Basketball t shirt, zip-up jacket and sweat pants.

Once I was dressed, I put some gel in my hair and brushed it into a ponytail. Ponytail turned into a high bun. Diamond stud earrings and tiny gold link chain, which are both real. I was a drug runner, and these two pieces were my first purchase. Then my gold Rolex, I put that on that, too. Then I sprayed myself wit' my favorite perfume. Now I had to make sure I had everything in my basketball duffle bag. I opened my closet and grabbed my Kyrie Irving's, jerseys, Skylar Diggin's headband, compression shorts, sports bra and dry fit socks. I'm good to go. I just need to eat something.