Chapter 9

Shawn's POV

Beyoncé fucked my head up, for real. I wasn't expecting all of that. Shit, man. I knew that she could dance but damn. She wasn't supposed to grind on me the way she did. She wasn't suppose to do that to me. I did like it, though.

Two more songs played but we didn't dance to them. I was passing the blunt back and forth with the homegirl. While I was puffing, I still held onto her hips. Her body remained close to mine just as before and my dick was still pressing against her ass. Which doesn't make this any easier. All I could think about was having sex with her would be like. How she rides it, if she licks it- fuck! I gotta think about something else!

BK probably thinks that I'm a creep or some shit. I hope not because I really like her. I like a lot. It's crazy because I haven't known her for that long. But I like talkin' to her and kickin' it wit her. Fuck. My dick needs to go down, my nigga. Think of something, nigga. Baseball! Grand slam! Football! Shit..BK smells damn good. Her ass too close my shit, but I ain't tryna get caught slippin.

"You wanna take a walk?" She suggested.

"Hell yeah." She laughed at my eagerness. We took the first step to walk out at the same time. I walked directly behind her and she actually placed her hand over my arm that was wrapped around her waist. She was just playing it off, but I liked being so close to her, though.

"I'm still waiting for you admit it." She said we headed down the block. Her hand and body remained in place as we walked.

I kissed my teeth. "But you actin' like yo panties ain't wet as shit right now."

"Boy! Don't flatter yourself."

"Here you go with the lies, BK. First you ignore me, now you're lyin' to me?" We chuckled.

"I didn't take you as person that could dance."

"Damn, yo! You judged the shit outta me."

"I'm sorry." She giggled. I love her laugh. It's cute. BK is cute, for real. "I'm glad you proved me wrong."

"Mmhmm. I bet you are glad."

"Ooh!" She looked at me like I said something wrong. I could tell that she thought it was funny. "What's that suppose to mean?"

I laughed. "Nothing... Do you feel weird?"

"About?" There was no one in sight so she stepped away from me walked beside me.

"BK.."

She giggled. "Weird? No. I mean, I haven't known you for that long, but it was just dancing. That type of stuff happens, right?"

"Yeah, you seem like a very understanding person." She looked at me again.

"I like to think so. Do you feel embarrassed?"

"Hell yeah I do!" She laughed hard at that. "That shit ain't never happen to me."

"All the more reason for me to be special." She batted her eyelashes.

I sighed dramatically. "Here you go with this shit." I joked.

"Admitting is the first step!"

"Do I look like an addict to you?"

"Well... You don't want me to answer that!" She laughed.

"I'm changin' the subject. You play video games?"

"Madden is my favorite."

"Why isn't 2K your favorite?"

"I don't know. Weird, right?"