Chapter 11

Bey's POV

His lips are so soft. They're big, but extremely soft. I love the way his lips feel against mine. It wasn't just the soft touch but the fact we were actually kissing. I loved my lips pressed against his, it feels so right.

I'm proud of myself for telling him the way I feel. I wouldn't have if his Granny didn't tell me that he likes me. She didn't go into great detail, though. She just said that he tends to talk about me to get a lot. Apparently he tells her what he thinks of me and I how make him feel. According to his Granny, he's never felt this way before.

Honestly, I had no idea that he felt that way about me. Like I didn't that he actually liked me! I thought that he was just being nice to me like I was with him. But I'm so happy that I was wrong because I really like him.

"That was sexy." Big Head said once our lips parted ways. He pulled his lips off mine, but remained very close. I could feel his breath against my lips. And I still have his shirt between my fingers of both hands.

"What was?" I know what he's talking about but I wanna hear him say it.

"You being in control." He licked his lips then looked at mine. "I like that shit."

"How would you feel if I did it again?"

"I'd love it." I left go of his shirt and pulled him harder this time. Our lips didn't touch, but they less than inch away from one another's. He was ready to kiss me. I could tell by the look in his eyes, and how he held his lips.

"I bet." I said.

"You gon' kiss me or not?" Lowly, he asked. The low tone of his voice sent chills through my body.

"Are you addicted already?"

"Yes I am. Now kiss me." I softly placed my lips on his and held it for a couple of seconds. With my bottom lips I parted both of his and captured his bottom lip with both of me. In between my lips his bottom lip rested. I pulled it into my mouth and sucked it a bit. His planted his hands on my hips and he closed the small gap between us. I slid my tongue into his mouth as instantly found his. Our tongues intertwined as butterflies fluttered around in my stomach.

"How was that?" I asked knowing his answer.

"I don't know." He looked into my eyes. "Do it again." I kissed him again, but this time the kiss wasn't as slow as the first kiss. Each kiss was perfect simply because I was kissing him. I loved every second my tongue twirling around his.

"Perfect." He said. "Now I need a hug." We hugged, and it felt different this time around. I guess after the kiss and me telling him that I like him made it all better.

"I like you, too." Big Head held my chin with his right hand and pecked my lips. "So, what does this mean?"

"It means I like you, and you like me." I answered simply.

"Obviously, BK." He chuckled. "I mean, like what are we doing now? I don't wanna be just your friend, not after the way you just kissed me."

"Well..I want to continue being friends, that occasionally hold hands and kiss, before I call you my boyfriend."

"You wanna get to know me more, right? I'm coo with that."

"Exactly, we haven't known each other that long, and I don't want to rush into anything. We still have a lot to learn about each other. Not just basic stuff-" I was rambling like a lot of times. Shawn's lips interrupted me when he kissed me. Usually, being cut off while I'm speaking pisses me off, but his soft lips wouldn't allow it. He kissed my lips a couple of times.