Chapter 23

Bey's POV

"Yo, Bey!" Travis said holdin' me back from beatin' Vanessa's ass. She just stood there because she knew that one of them was goin' to stop me.

"You're so lucky Travis is holdin' you back." She said proudly. I'm the lucky one?? Is she fuckin' stupid??

"Let me go, Travis.." I demanded maskin' my anger as I tried to slip outta his hold. I'm not sure if he's really this strong or if he's just tryin' to save this bitch from my fist.

"So they can call campus security? Nah, chill." He gripped me tighter. "Vanessa, if you really wanna the head up wit' Bey.. Park after school, behind the bathrooms."

Travis pulled me out of the store and I groaned.

"I hate her!" I yelled ballin' my hands.

"I know you.." Travis started. I cannot wait until school is over! I'm gonna beat the shit outta her! She has no idea what's comin' for her. The thought of my fist poundin' her face brought me joy. I smiled and started laughin'.

"Here, Bey." I heard Kelly's voice behind. I turned around to see her holdin' my backpack. She handed it to me and started talkin'.

I'm really gonna whoop Vanessa's ass later. It's not because she said that my boyfriend has big lips. I don't even care about that! I know he has big lips. He knows that he has big lips. Everyone knows that! There's nothin' wrong with his lips.

First and foremost, I don't like her because uses my best friend for sex and his money! She doesn't genuinely care about him! She only cares about what he can do for her. She sees dollars signs because he plays ball! And she can't even show up to his games and support him? I don't understand how this works! Matt's too blinded by her pussy to see her gold diggin' ass for what she is!

That's why I wanna Westside stomp her! Not because she said my boyfriend has big lips. It pissed me off for the simple fact that she had the nerve to open her mouth and speak of him. It was the last straw for me.

She always has something to say! Whether it's about me, a friend, a random person! Whatever it is! She's runnin' her mouth 'bout shit that doesn't fuckin' concern her! I've been holdin' my tongue because of Matt! I've been lettin' this bitch say whatever since I met her! She says something slick 'bout me, and I let the shit go. Out of respect for my bestfriendship, I bite my tongue and pull back my fist. And it trips me the fuck out that when he's not around, she got a lot more mouth. And quite frankly? I'm fuckin' sick of it!

I've had it wit' this bitch thinkin' she's better than everybody for whatever reason. Like her shit doesn't stink! This bitch acts all high and mighty! But today, I'm gonna bring her down a few notches. I cannot wait to humble her wit' my fist! My only fear is that I won't stop once start.

I had three more class left before school ended. And each class, someone was smirkin' at me. The word about the fight spread like wild fire. But I was chillin', like not even worried about this girl. Probably because I knew I was gonna tear her ass to shreds. I was happy about it. As soon as the final bell rung, I grabbed my stuff and headed over to the locker room. I had to change into something more comfortable. Sweat pants, sports bra, and a hoodie. I took my earrings off and pull my hair back into the tightest ponytail. I wish I had I scarf though. I know she'll try to pull on it.

Me and my girls met up in the quad and I drove us to the park. It's only across the street but I plan to whoop her ass and dip the fuck out. We got to the park and all the homies were posted. See..This is how niggas get caught! To be honest, I don't care about gettin' caught though.