Double Trouble 2- Part 60

I parked my car outside Ashley's house. I got out of my car and noticed a car parked in front of his house with his car. I've never seen that car before but I just ignored it. I slowly walked to the front door and lightly tapped on the door. I was feeling so nervous. How do I tell him? How should I start?! No one answered the door. I knocked on the door again but this time a lot harder. Still no answer. I slowly grabbed the handle and opened the door. It was open. Ashley never leaves the door open because he's very protective with burgulars. I slowly walked inside the house.

'Ashley?' I said.

No one answered. Suddenly, I heard some noises coming from the living room. I quietly walked to the living room. My heart sank. I felt tears drop down to my cheek. My throat went dry and I was so shocked. In the living room, there on the sofa was Ashley and Sophie. They were kissing. I felt so awkward just standing there watching them. What the hell was I suppose to do? I no longer have power of Ashley because we are not married anymore. I can't just bitch-slap Sophie because I don't have any right to. I slowly walked off and got back in to my car. I looked up at the sky.

'I'm sorry Dad but I'm too late.'

Tears ran down my face as I drove off back to mine and Ian's house.

*Ashley's P.O.V (Back in the living room)*

'SOPHIE!! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!' I yelled pushing her away from me.

'What?' She asked.

'Why did you kiss me?'

'Ashley, I know you love me and I love you too. We can be together!' She said trying to kiss me again.

I stopped her and pushed her away from me. I got up from the sofa and shouted, 'Sophie! You're wrong! I don't love you! I love Sarah. And it will ALWAYS be her.'

She was silent. She stared at the floor.

'You should leave!' I yelled.

She got her bag and walked out the room. She slammed the front door.