Double Trouble 2- Part 42

I sat down on the couch and ate maltesers whilst watching tv. I turned the channel to F.R.I.E.N.D.S and laughed. I love that tv program, I always laugh hysterically when I watch it.

'Are we seriously going to stay here, ALL DAY?' Ashley asked, fed up of staying inside. 'We don't go back home until tomorrow. We still have the rest of the day to spend together.'

'Yeah! Well.. We'll just spend time watching FRIENDS together, then.' I smiled, offering him a malteser.

He shook his head. He got up from his seat and stood right next to me. He held his hand in front of me.

'What?!' I raised my eyebrow.

'Hold my hand.' He smiled.

'Why?'

'Trust me!' He said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. He helped me get up from the couch.

'I have a surprise for you.' He whispered in my ear.

He grabbed a piece of fabric and wrapped it around my head so I couldn't see where we were going.

When we arrived at the place, we walked onto something. I wasn't sure what it was at the time but it felt like it was a boat. We carried on walking.

'Nearly here.' He said. 'Ok.. Ok... We're here.'

He took the fabric of my face and I slowly opened my eyes. We were on a ship and we were standing right at the edge of it. It was moving steadily and I felt the cold breeze blew onto my face.

'Do you like it?' He smiled.

'I love it!' I screamed. We both laughed.

'Scream anything you want, Sarah!' He shouted.

'Like what?!' I asked.

'Anything!.. Absolutely anything you want the whole world know. It's fun! Here.. Let me start!...' He took a deep breath and shouted, 'I'm a pig!'

We both laughed.

'What?!' I asked.

'You told me I was a pig, rememer?'

'Oh!' I laughed.

'Come-on.. It's your turn.' He smiled.

I took a deep breath and shouted, 'I'm an elephant!'

We both laughed again.

'I'm weird!' He shouted.

'I'm sexy and I know it!'

We both laughed and I felt a tear drop down my face with happiness.

He shouted, 'I love you, Mrs Taylor!'

'I love you more, Mr Taylor!' I shouted back. He hugged me.

*11pm later that night*

I twisted and turned on the bed smiling at what happened. I couldn't get to sleep and I kept on getting flashbacks of what happened. I couldn't help but smile. I turned to face Ashley. He was asleep.

I felt his cheek and whispered to him, 'I love you, Ashley Taylor.' I smiled.