Double Trouble 2- Part 20

We both got out the car and walked into the restaurant. I smiled back at him as he smiled at me. We slowly walked to the table that Ashley booked and ordered our food. Whilst we were eating I asked, 'So when am I going to meet him?' I smiled. 'Huh? Meet who?' He confusingly asked. 'Duh!' I slapped his hand. 'You're boyfriend!' I laughed. 'Oh.. erm.. I don't know.. Maybe next week?' He raised his eyebrows whilst he grinned. 'Erm.. yeah.. ok.' I smiled.

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

I quickly checked my phone to see who it was. It was Ian. I rejected the call and embarrasingly grinned at Ashley. 'Who was it?' He asked. 'Just.. Erm... Just work.' I smiled.

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

I checked the phone again, It was Ian. I rejected it again. 'Why aren't you answering?' He asked. 'You're more important than this person. We're celebrating because you have finally found someone. I've already messed up before, I won't let that happen again! I'm happy for you, Ashley.' I smiled at him. 'Thanks!' He smiled back. I didn't know why but he didn't look very enthusiastic about the situation. 'Is everything all right?' I asked. 'Erm.. ye..yeah..' He gulped. 'Why?' 'Erm.. Nothing.. I was just wondering. You look abit worried. Is anything bothering you?!' I asked whilst holding his hand. 'I'm fine! Can you just answer this question?' He asked. 'Erm.. Ok.. What is it?' I asked. 'If someone important lied to you but they only did it for a good cause to get to know you, would you forgive them?' He asked. 'Erm.. It depends on the thing that this person lied about. If it was something that could really hurt me then I would yes but if its only small then maybe no. But then again you said if it was someone important to me, then I would be pissed because I trusted that person. Anyway! Why the hell are you asking these questions?! Are you sure you're ok?' I asked raising an eyebrow. 'Yeah!' He laughed. 'Ok.. Well if you want to talk about something, go ahead. I'm for you!' I smiled whilst gazing at his big, bold eyes. 'No.. I'm fine!' He smiled back.