Double Trouble 2- Part 31

It was now around 11:23pm and I had prepared everyone's room for them. Grace stayed in my room, Dad slept in the spare room and Ashley stayed in his own room. I quietly grabbed my pillows and blankets from my room and laid everything out in the living room floor. It was very quiet.

'What the hell are you doing?' A voice from behind me exclaimed.

I turned around and faced the voice. It was Dad.

'I'm sleeping, what else am I doing?!' I asked.

He laughed, 'No silly! I mean why are you sleeping there?! Shouldn't you be sleeping with Ashley?' He asked.

I rolled my eyes at him.

'Dad, we're not married yet!'

'So? Go on.. Go sleep next to Ashley!'

I sighed and carried my pillow with me. I walked to Ashley's room and found him laid on his side away from me.

'I hope it's ok if I sleep here tonight?' I asked.

No one replied. I walked closer to him and got in the bed. I noticed that he was fast asleep. I turned to my side away from him.

'Why are you here?' He grunted.

I thought he was asleep!

'Dad wants me to sleep next to you.' I whispered.

'Great!' He sarcastically said.

I started getting up whilst saying, 'Well.. if you want, I'll le-'

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back on the bed. He tightly hugged me.

'Ashley! Get off me!' I squeeled trying to take his arms off me.

'No! You're my fiance so I'm not going to let you free. You can't escape me!' He laughed.

'Oh really?!' I laughed.

I tickled him on his neck and he let go off me. But he started tickling me back. We both laughed...